15

15
KIM JIYEON

I woke up at five in the morning. It was quite early for me, as I always woke up for school at seven.

I didn't have many friends at school - there was Min who was my best friend, and that's it. I didn't mind though, because everyone other girl in high school always seemed to be really fake. Of course some people spoke to me in class and I wasn't exactly an outcast, but I was only really acquainted with them.

I looked down at the floor to see a sleeping Yoongi - he definitely didn't look like he was eighteen at this moment. He was snuggled up in the heavy blanket and snoring quietly like a baby with a peaceful expression. It was so cute I almost squealed, except he would probably kill me if I woke him up, as he told me his favourite thing in the world was sleep.

Instead, I quietly step over him and get two towels from my side of the closet. I took my time getting into the shower, actually showering and getting out because there was just so much time. Too much time.

When I stepped out in just a towel, it was only quarter to six - luckily Yoongi was still asleep, otherwise he would've seen me half naked. I hurriedly put on my undergarments in case he got up any second.

Then I began rummaging through my closet for something to wear today. I ended up pulling out my new light blue ripped jeans and a plain white shirt with a lacy bottom hem and a chest pocket. I grabbed the Adidas hoodie that Yoongi gave to me yesterday and pulled it over me, hoping he won't mind if I wore it for another day. Lastly, I added my black and white converse to my outfit. They were my favourite shoes, if you couldn't tell already.

I brushed out my unruly hair and decided to straighten out the ends, until I realised that I hadn't bought a straightener when we went shopping. I groaned, and just tied my hair back, leaving a few loose strands hanging in front of my face.

I finally went downstairs to eat some breakfast so I pulled out a box of Lucky Charms from the cupboard which Yoongi obviously tried to hide - it didn't work. Nice try, Yoongay. I laughed at my own thoughts, and then realised how lame I was, so I sat down and scrolled through my social media's, suddenly curious if Yoongi had any.

First I went through Instagram, but he wasn't on it, or maybe he just had a difficult username.

Next was Twitter. My fingers quickly typed 'Min Yoongi' into the search box. Within seconds, many accounts came up. I clicked on the one with a selfie of the mint-haired boy which was under the username 'mintyoongi'.

I stalked his account with my amazing stalker skills. He had so many selfies, and so many followers! That was probably because he was that underground rapper. All of his 'fans' kept saying Agust D, so I'm guessing that was his stage name. I decided to risk it and take the embarrassment of stalking him, so I ended up clicking the follow button.

I closed my phone, but as soon as I did, it dinged with a Twitter notification - it was from Yoongi.

mintyoongi: i never thought you'd stalk me, princess ;)

jiyeonnie: bow down, peasant

I giggle to myself before heading out early for school.

When I arrived, it was half seven, and everything was so empty.

I wonder what time Yoongi will get here.

I made my way into the building. There were only a few students who sat in the canteen or waiting in their homerooms for school to start. I decided to get a coffee from the canteen and go to my own classroom.

"Hello, Jiyeon, how's your weekend been?"

"Great, thank you!" I cheerfully replied to Mrs. Jung who was always asking everyone how they were. She was probably everyone's favourite teacher, especially because she was the mom of this really overly-excited kid called Hoseok that everyone loved.

When I got to my locker, I pulled out my books for first period and second period and made my way to homeroom.

Everything is so boring.

Class soon started as Mr. Oh sat down at his desk, causing us all to fall silent.

"Right then, I'll start with registering you all."

At that moment, three boys burst through the door. It was Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Min, Jung and Kim, you guys are all lucky I hadn't done the register yet," He laughed. Was that meant to be funny? The class murmured and everyone let out some kind of forced chuckle.

"Sorry, Mr. Oh," They all sat down.

I watched as Yoongi walked to the back of the class, and sat right behind me. When he passed me, he nudged me a bit and I turned around and glared at him as he set his bag down.

"Right, okay, since I've registered you, everyone get out your revision books - Mrs. Cha asked me to make you all study for the Chemistry test you have first period." The class groaned.

"But dad!" This kid called Sehun called out.

"Oh Sehun, I told you to call me Mr. Oh in school!" His father shouted back.

The class laughed as Sehun leaned back in his chair and sulked.

I took this as a good time to get up and talk to Mr. Oh.

"Uhm, Mr. Oh?" He looked up. I explained my situation to him and he stared at me with sympathy.

"Where are you staying now, then? I'm sure you... your situation with your parents...?" He quietly questioned the last part.

I was silent for a while - it would be a big thing if everyone found out that two high school students were living together - and alone. It's not like we would do anything anyway. I blushed at the thought, but it was true - Yoongi was just helping me out. I tried to make up a quick lie--

"She's staying with me, Sir." Yoongi called nonchalantly from the back of the class. My eyes widened, and I could hear gasps coming from the whole class.

"Two high school students living alone together!? Oh my God, that's just not right," Some of them said. I told you.

Mr. Oh sighs. "Go sit down." He tells me.

I oblige and take my seat, turning around to glare at Yoongi.

"Watch how the whole school knows about this by lunch," I mutter, loud enough for only him to hear. He only grins cheekily.