25

25
KIM JIYEON

"Yoongi, where is the Christmas tree?" I had only just realised that he didn't have one and Christmas was tomorrow.

"I don't have one."

"Step back, we have a genius! Anyway, I mean like, why don't you have one?"

"Well sleep is important to me."

"So you'd rather sleep than get your house all jazzed up for Christmas? Lame."

"Hey! Okay, one - you already decorated the outside of my house and I think I'm half blinded. And two - you burnt your apartment down by over-decorating and there is no way I'm letting that be a possibility for mine! We are not getting a Christmas tree. Besides, which shop is open on Christmas Eve? It's almost eight."

"Oh, come on, you're such a killjoy! Let's get one! The hardware store is open everyday apart from Christmas! Please!?" I pouted, creating multiple different heart shapes with my hands.

He looked me in the eyes before sighing in frustration and grabbing his keys.

"This is why we're friends." I grin, pulling my shoes and coat on and heading out the door.

"Friends?" He says, getting into his car.

"Yeah, why? Aw, do you not class me as a friend? Well, this is awkward." I sigh playfully as he leans over to buckle my seatbelt. Why did he bother doing that? I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself...

"No, it's just that-"

"Or is it because you class me as more..." I take my seatbelt back off and push him back on the driver's seat, my hand's trailing up his chest and undoing the first two buttons of his polo-shirt as I crawl over to his side, "Than just a friend."

"W-What are you doing? Jiyeon..." He mumbled. He looks terrified yet he didn't make any move to push me off.

I smirk at him as I fall back into the passenger seat. "So - let's go?"

"And I thought you were innocent," I hear him mutter.

"I'm a child of God. Of course I am innocent." I send him a sickly sweet smile and cup my face with my hands angelically to which he only scoffs to.

"I guess I thought wrong."

THIRD PERSON

Jiyeon had found bright lights with red and gold decorations. She was now searching through the whole store to find the perfect Christmas tree.

"How about this one?" Yoongi tried speeding up the purchase by choosing for her.

"Ew, I don't like white trees. We have to have the original green one!" Yoongi rolled his eyes and scoffed yet a faint grin tugged at his lips.

"This one!" Jiyeon suddenly jumped. Yoongi followed her gaze to a large tree which would be almost as tall as the ceiling in his home.

"How much is it?"

"$120..." Jiyeon sheepishly answered. "But I'll pay!" She tried convincing him.

"No, thats okay." He blankly said and asked the guy at the cash register to dismantle it so they could take it home.

"Why are you guys getting a tree the day before Christmas anyway?" The guy asked Jiyeon.

"Well, you see, this guy here is very moody and he didn't even decorate his house until I came along and he doesnt have his tree up either so..." Jiyeon rambled and continued her story, including additional embarassing facts about Yoongi that no one apart from her knew about as the guy laughed with her.

Yoongi peered at the guy through his lashes and put his credit card back into his wallet. A sudden churning feeling began in his stomach. "Let's go now, babe." Yoongi nonchalantly said as he snaked his arms around her waist.

Was he jealous? Of course not.

Okay, maybe he was.

"You're girlfriend is funny," He says.

Yoongi stabs the cashier repeatedly in his head before smiling and answering with, "Yeah she is," Before Jiyeon could protest.

He paid for the tree and decorations before exiting the store and getting into the car.

"We're dating now?" Jiyeon asked with a smirk.

"No, he was literally undressing you with his eyes, I was just trying to save you." Yoongi protested.

"Sure," She rolled her eyes as Yoongi drove back home.

MIN YOONGI

Yes, it took us three hours to put the Christmas tree up. Don't judge, it was hard!

I pulled the ladder out from the storage closet and placed it in front of the tree.

We had finished decorating the bottom half but the top was too far up.

Jiyeon climbed onto the ladder as i made myself a cup of coffee in the kitchen.

"Do you want coffee?"

"Who drinks coffee at night? You won't be able to sleep."

"I'm a sleep enthusiast though, I can sleep through anything." I tell her, pouring the water into my mug.

"Except my pranks."

"Except your pranks." I agree.

I would only ever wake up without wanting to when Jiyeon played pranks on me, which often ended with me drenched in ice cold water and a bucket over my head whilst sporting a drawn-on-with-sharpie moustache whilst chasing her around the house.

Yeah, it was crazy.

A faint smile unconciously crossed my face as I stirred my favourite beverage.

Then I heard a little yelp come from the living room and I raced over to see Jiyeon wobbling on the ladder.

Before she fell, I managed to catch her but it resulted in both of us falling down with her on top of me.

"Why is it always me?" I mumbled to myself.

"Sorry, I lost my balance." She giggles sheepishly, and still snuggling her head into my chest even more.

I chuckle at her cuteness. "Be careful, princess."

This is not good. I felt like a love-sick puppy always tending to Jiyeon's needs and helping her out, calling her little pet names, going shopping with her, taking her dog for a walk and even letting her live in my house. I'm becoming too soft...

And it's all because of this one girl who decided to decorate my house.

a/n:
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE
expect another one coming soon!
i still have no idea what to do for the ending so if anyone has any ideas please let me know!! im sure this'll be a happy ending because its more of a light-hearted book but im just warning you that my other/future stories may have endings that make you emo whereas some make you want to kill me because they end in cliffhANGERS BUT IDK

- raisa ♡