20

20
KIM JIYEON

"What's one word you would use to describe Jimin?" Namjoon slurred out to Min, who was rocking back and forth to her favourite group  - 2NE1. 

"Hot." She blatantly answered. "What? Have you seen that six pack?" I think a speck of drool fell from her mouth just then. Jimin grinned like a child, and began to strip, until Seokjin pulled him back down. It was a relief that at least he was slightly sober in here, otherwise we all would've been going wild - although, I think he was near his drunken state, which was very unlike him.

The empty beer bottle was spun by Min and it landed on Seokjin. "Truth or dare?" She asked, her face failing to stay neutral as she attempted to stay as natural as possible.

"Dare."

"Kiss me." Min courageously said to him. We all whistled and made dramatic sounds, whilst I gasped at my best friend's braveness. Although, I'd like to say that it wasn't a sight that I enjoyed watching. Seokjin gulped before crawling across the middle of the circle and softly connecting their lips. Before we knew it, they were having a full make out session, Min's hands under his shirt and feeling his stomach.

"Ya'll are nasty!" Jimin exclaimed as he pushed Seokjin off of Min and rubbed his eyes until he was, and I quote, 'free from the burning'.

Seokjin then spun the bottle and it landed on Namjoon. "Truth or d-"

"Truth." Someone's eager...

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"What? Pffft, noOoOOOooooOOOoOOOooooOOoOooOOO - yes." He stated whilst his cheeks flared a crimson colour and our eyes widened. We were all too stunned to speak. I was almost convinced that Namjoon was the type to sleep around - no offence to him, really.

"What? Let's play then..." He tried to ignore our gazes and spun the bottle again. This time, it landed on Jungkook. "Lil maknae, truth or fucking dare, bitch?"

"Dare," Kookie boredly replied.

Namjoon thought long and hard before Hoseok whispered something in his ear, making his face light up as he smirked.

"Don't touch Taehyung until the bottle lands on you again."

We all laughed except for Taehyung and Jungkook who looked like they wanted to murder us.

"Fine," he sulked as he spun the bottle, making it land on Hoseok.

"Truth or dare?"

Hoseok being the person that would do anything, chose dare.

"Stand in the snow outside with only your boxers on for a minute."

I burst out laughing whilst Yoongi shouted, "ohhhhhhhhh!"

Hoseok stomped his foot and began to strip. I tried looking away but then I realised I was fine as long as he didn't take his boxers off. Damn, those abs.

"Karma's a bitch!" Jungkook yelled after him.

Hoseok stepped outside and we opened the balcony doors, stepping out in our heavy pyjamas and fluffy blankets wrapped around us, obviously making him jealous of our warmth.

"Having fun, Hobi?" I yelled from above and he shot me a glare.

Yoongi suddenly grinned at me and pulled me close to his side, snaking his arm around my waist.

"Yoongi..." I muttered, my cheeks turning red, snowflakes landing on my face and hair.

"You look like a snow angel. Are you God?" He mumbled against my neck. I laughed lightly.