18

18
KIM JIYEON

When I look back, the last time I had been to work was a whole week ago - that was the night I was walking back home and decided to decorate Yoongi's house. I felt bad for taking a week off for no particular reason, so I decided to go back today. 

As soon as school had finished, Yoongi drove us home. "Get out," I told him.

"Why?" He was confused.

"I need to change, duh!"

He groaned and stepped out. I immediately through my clothes off, and rummaged through my clothes for something smart and formal to wear.

School and work were two completely different things. I would wear whatever I want to school, whereas I'd wear heels and skirts to work. I guess it just made me feel more mature.

I hurriedly found a black skirt which reached four inches above my knee, and a white and black stripey button-up blouse.

I re-tied my hair back after combing through it a few times and grabbed my large side bag, which I filled with my necessities like my laptop, phone charger, etc.

Quickly, I called out to Yoongi. "I'm going to work! Bye-eeee!"

"Wait, wait!" He said. I stopped to turn around and look at him.

"What?"

"I'll drive you." He offers.

"Are you sure? I'm fine to walk it."

"But you're wearing a skirt and it's cold." He glances at my legs and blushes, looking away.

"Okay, if you insist," I grin.

When we arrived, there were three huge letters printed across the top of the tall building: MIN.

Personally, I hated how bright the light was, but Mr. Min was rich and was well-known. Anyone would recognise the sign instantly.

"Well, pick me up at eight, okay? I only have a short shift today. I'll be sure to say hi to your dad." I smirk and walk into the building, seeing a glaring Yoongi behind me.

When I get in, the warm air hits me, and I sigh in relief.

"Miss Kim! You're back!" Shin Hye, the overly-caring secretary says as she greets me with a warm smile.

"Hey, Shin Hye. Nice to see you, it's been a week! We have lots to catch up on." I laugh. She had always been the one to know the all the gossip in MIN.

"But not now, maybe afterwards. I've got some work to do," I say and smile at her again as she waves goodbye.

"Jiyeon, is that you?" A familiar voice says.

I whip my head around and a huge grin becomes plastered on to my face. "Joohyun! I missed you so much!" I run to hug her.

"Yah, Jiyeon! Why did you take a week off? It felt so long! I was so bored, Wonho kept bugging me!"

"Speaking of Wonho, where is he? I missed that guy too." I say.

"He's in his usual office today - next to yours. They finally fixed his lights." She grinned.