Done For Now

I have like 9.50k readers and right now I've been getting a little fed back from some about a sequel. I don't know if there would be one just yet because I started on working on a new drama book called "Dream Girl"

Plz be on the lookout for that book and plus school soon starting back So I want have as much time on that. But thanks to all my lovely readers and the ones that supported me. So imma shut the fuck up and let y'all read.

Kesha POV-

Ten year ago. Everything we had dream started to happened. Tyga Chuckee and Chris where now very successful solo artist. We have the little family we always wanted. Chris had a son. His name was also Chris Brown he acted some much like his father. A little player and only 9.

I had a bad ass little boy myself. Thanks to Tyga he got him thinking he run the world. And he is 7. His name was Michael Stevenson Jr. He broke my phone case yesterday with his bad ass. Like how the hell you do that.

And Chuckee and Honey had a Baby girl the same day. Like damn first me and Chuckee birthday the same day now our kids birthday the same day. Her name is La'shay Ballard she was a sweetheart. Which was odd with Honey mean ass. I guess. She was the only girl. I felt So bad for her. Her and her bad ass cousin. Don't get me wrong she is such a sweetheart but she can switch that shit up anytime and fuck some shit up. She broke Honey gold chain into four.

Jkwon was now in college. I though it would have been the best thing for him to do. He had a Baby on the way. We didn't know if it was going to be a girl or a boy. You know Tyga them want a boy and me and Honey them want it to be a girl. These boy driving us fucking crazy. Yes we still lived with each other. It felt only right. Family had to be close.

Trey was killed just lasted year. Unknown reason. And as for his hoe Chyna we haven't heard from her. I was glad of that. Because if I seen her one more time I was going to have to beat that ass.

"Mickey bring your asia butt down here and clean up this mess." I'm not going lighten on the jokes even if he is my son.

"Okay mama." He said running down with CJ and Shay bad butts.

"Now I know he ain't the only one that made this mess so y'all can help to." I said walking out.

"Okay." They said mopping to pick up the toys.

I walked in the kitchen to see Honey and Chuckee damn near fucking.

"Aye y'all freaky butts can take that upstairs." I said walking in. I wasn't trying to cuss as much. Some days you wouldn't even know I was trying to stop."Plus that's how Shay was made and we don't need no more kids in this house right now." I said smacking Chuckee in the head.

"Aye bro damn."

"And I ain't your bro." I said walking upstairs.

Chris and Laura been solo. I really didn't mind. Shit it's not as if they can do much she already having a damn baby.

"Ohh daddy right there." I heard Laura moan maybe I was wrong.

"Y'all loud. Not trying to be a cock block or nothing but kids are in the house." I said banging on there door.

Maybe I was wrong. Tyga punk ass was in the room. Chilling. Why when hid son was making a mess. I wanted to beat the fuck out of him.

"I know yo ass ain't here chilling, why king Mikey down there making a big as mess.'' I said throwing a pillow at him.

"Damn bae chill." He said getting up and kissing my neck. After 12 years he still knew how to shut me up. He picked me up and closed the door. And y'all know what happy next.

Just letting y'all in daddy know to put that shit down.

***********

This is goodbye for now. And damn Tyga you gonna do that nasty shit at the end. Y'all So sweet. All y'all got some bad as kids. The sequel might be with just the kids next time. When they all grown. I don't know give me until my jacquees story done and I will tell y'all what I ahead planed. Love my reader and shout out..

shesakeeper read her story she show some love by reading reading my story in like 3 day. Girl I love the support but I don't think I could have ever done that one Lol.......

Thanks to my lovely readers. Y'all are the best ....