Easy Money

Kesha POV-

That just made my day. Tyga sexy. Oh gwad lmfao. He was looking hard though. I wonder when he gonna asks to be my nigga.

Yea but since I'm wide awake I might as well start getting dress. Chuckee coming today. He said he was going to get a ride from one of his guys out here. I wasn't surprise when he said that. That nigga known world wide lbvs. Couldn't wait to see him he has always been by my side through thick and thin. That's why I love him like a brother.

I got into the shown and cleaned my body making sure I cleaned my girl parts. I refuse to smell fishy fishy ever in my life. I washed my hair and let the water run down my back. Simply because I love the way it felt. I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body.

I walked into my room and turn on my Beat Pill. I really didn't care what song it landed on at this point so I put it on party mood. First song that came on was:

It's 2 oclock and I'm faded This kush feeling amazing

Got a voice mail on my phone From a lil breezy feeling X-rated

She told a nigga she hurtin

I'm in the car and I'm swervin I walked into her bedroom I put it down that's certain

Man I stay on that Ciroc

Man I stay taken shots

Mayne your girl be on my jock

Maybe because I'm everything your not

See I aint no bitch nigga no rich nigga

No snitch nigga

Ima real nigga that's real nigga

I'm just trying to chill cause I'm way too drunk to be talking like this

I'm way too high to be trippin like this I'm way too young to be livin like this

Ask me why I do it?

I'ma put it like this...

I love this song. The song was half way done. An I was fully dress. I wasn't wearing something I normally would wear. Today I was wearing a red Taylor Gang shirt with tan cargo shorts and some red chucks and my red beanie. I put on my two gold chains and a watch I had got from Chuckee when I was 14 on our birthday. Yes our birthday was the same day.

Funny right.

I went downstairs to wait for him like a little kid waited to open gift. But who could blame me he was one of the only people that was always there. Yea Honey was to but he was around with me. Him and his mama basically raised me when the found out about everything that happened in my life. They where a family to me.

Chris POV-

I was on my way to get my nigga C from the airport. Shit he ain't t been out here since middle school. He said he his sister live out here. And me knowing this nigga so well I know he ain't got know blood sister out here that can live on her on so she must be a bad bitch that he just started to call his sister. Smh. Same old C.

"Aye be looking for him." I said to Tyga.

"Now how the hell imma look for a mf I ain't never seen."

"Man just look for a nigga with dreads and red tips. And stop being a little bitch cause yo ass ain't get none from Kesha." I said laughing. He mugged me with his hot head ass and looked out the window.

"Is that him?" he said looking out the window pointing.

"Yea" I said pulling to the side and getting out the car to help him with his bags.

"What up my nigga." I said damping him up grabbing some of his bags.

"What good dwag." He said grabbing the rest putting them in the trunk of the car.

We got in the car and it was starting to feel like when I first met Kesha. Is mf always gonna met like this?

"Aye Chuck this Tyga Tyga this Chuck."

"Sup." Tyga said damping him up.

"Alright so C I told you we need a new lookout and-" "

"Man I down for it you already know me anything to get some quick money."

Me and Tyga looked at each other. And laugh. "Easy money."

*************

Said I was gonna post sorry it was so late been working on it all day tryna make make since you know. Vote Comment

The Song Is I Luv This Shit August Alsina