Break Down

Honey POV-

Wait Jkwon, what the hell is he doing here. I know her mom has something to do with this.

Jkwon was Kesha younger and only brother. And he was a momma's boy. Kesha's mom had him wrapped around her little finger. And that was crazy.

"What do you want?"

"I need to talk to my sister."

"She not here."

"Well when she come let her know it a emergency I really need to talk to her."

Kesha walked pass me and open the door.

"What is it?"

"Man I can't stay there no more. She going crazy."

"Why what's happened."

"The night you left. She thinks you are suppose to be there until someone dies."

"Well how you talk her into letting you go?"

"I didn't I had to I run away sis."

"Jkwon she is going to flip."

"I know man."

"I'm about to call daddy."

"Call daddy? What the hell he going to do? If you don't remember he left us?"

"He can help, he been trying to reach out to you for the longest Kwon and you been turning him down."

"He turn his back on us when he left so there nothing more to say."

"He didn't turn on us he left because of her. Why can't you understand that."

I couldn't wait to let the truth come out. And I felt bad that I knew it was going to be me. But somebody had to do it. And I rather it be me then somebody they didn't like.

"Kwon" I said cutting in. "You can stay here until we get everything worked out."

"Thanks Honey" he said standing up giving me a hug.

"No problem, but you have to bring in some type of money until then."

"Alright."

"Honey are you going to help me still." I knew she was mad but, he's her family and I can't leave him on the street.

"Yea here I come."

Tyga POV-

Just chilling with Chris. Shit we always start planing what we was about to do when we make a big drop. Trey never around when we making these plans. He always dip of somewhere when we get a call. As long as he show up to the warehouse I'm good though.

"I see you feeling Kesha and all." Chris said.

"Hell yea man have you seen that ass on that girl."

"Hell yea. But shit you plan on being with her long?"

"Shit only hoping. "

"I feel you. But your hoe came up to the crib."

"Man that bitch don't get it. I'm done with her lil kid ass."

"(Laugh) Damn what she do bro, did she not give head the right way."

"Naw man she just forgetting her place. She telling her girls that I'm her nigga."

"I see but you going around cuffing anyways."

"It's different she got 50 others niggas. I know Kesha got only one."

"Yea."

"Yea, I gotta go."

"Alright pick me up at 12:30."

"Alright."

Kesha POV-

Man I can't believe she let the nigga move in. It's going to be mess all the time. He just talk shit for no reason. This fucked my night up. Just gotta get up out this house.

"How about this?" Honey asked.

"Naw" I said looking at the outfit and turning around.

"This?"

"Nope"

"Man is it going to be like this all night cause if so you don't need my help."

"Why would you let one of my problem move in the house?"

"Because he is family and you can't let them live on the streets."

"I can. He didn't look out for me, so why should I look out for him now."

"Cause you have to be bigger then he was."

"That's not right."

"It is and you don't even know it. Family always come first."

"It is when you have some."

Tyga POV-

I'm on my way to pick up Kesha from her house. This car ride gave me time to wonder if I would tell her tonight.

>>> 5 minutes later <<<

Just pulled up to Kesha them house. She better be ready with her short ass. I walked up to the door and rang the bell.

"Who you want" some random as nigga said opening the door.

"I here for Kesha." Mugging him he seem like a fuck boy ass nigga.

"Kesha some dude here for you! I might be crossing a line or whatever but how you know her." He said mugging me.

"Through her sis-."

"Yea alright." Cutting me off.

"Lil nigga you must be new around here but is you disrespect me you get yo ass fucked up!" I said moving up to him.

Honey them must have heard me because they started rushing down the stairs.

Kesha POV-

I was up stairs getting ready when I heard Tyga downstairs yelling. It kind of freaked me out because I have never heard him yell like that before. It was weird but cool.

"Jkwon what's going on." Honey said rushing down the stairs.

"Shit I don't know y'all got random ass niggas coming in and out of the house."

"Wait wait wait wait. You da random ass nigga that's in the house right now. Tyga is like a brother and I know he just don't flip out for nothing."

"Damn sis you ain't gonna say shit."

"What you want me to say? I been around Tyga for a minute now and I haven't heard him trip like this." I said walking between everybody.

"Damn I see how you is now. That's why nobody like your bitch ass anyways." He said pointing in my face.

Tears started to form in my eyes. I couldn't say nothing but walk off in locked myself in my room. The pain that's been in my heart for so long was all coming out. I was completely shut down.......

***********

Tyga should have just beat his ass lmfao. I wonder what Kesha going to do. That poor girl has been through the most. I feel bad for her for what's to come next.

Comment Vote

FMOT: @_iHeartYG