Just Gotta Make

Tyga-

Damn i really don't know what happened. Chyna tried to play bad for a minute. Kesha flip that real quick. I was still laughing at the fact Honey was the reason Kesha got turn up. Kesha got in her ass.

Now we was all cool. We changed our minds about going out to eat. Just went to McDonalds drive thru and got something then we where going to Chris crib.

>>>5 minutes later<<<

"Damn i didn't know you was so strong Kesha" Chris said.

"Shit being this little you have to or you gonna stay ran over".

"Shit I ain't fucking with you then" he said making us laugh.

"Ayye umm, Kesha can i holla at you a minute" i said getting up.

"Sure" she said with a surprise look on her face.

We walked out to the porch. I was nervous and didn't know what to say. I mean she did just get into a fight with my ex hoe. This better go right man.

Kesha -

What up with mf pulling me out the house to talk? Whatever tho what he want.

"My bad for what happened ma" he said talking.

"That bitch a trip man she been on my dick since high school" he continued.

"Its alright i mean you ain't tell her to fight me. And maybe if you stop fucking her she would go."

"Shit if you was a nigga and she kept throwing it to you what would you do?" He had a point tho.

"Yea i get you, but what you want?" I said looking up.

"Shit you".

"Huh" i said nervously turning my head.

"You i said is something wrong with that" he said grabbing my hand.

"No not really" lying knowing the real reason. What Honey had told me still in my head.

"Well tomorrow imma come by so we can go out, if that's cool with you ma." He said grabbing my waist.

"For sure" I said blushing a lil.

We where just about to kiss when.

"Kesha oh, my bad." Honey said coming out laughing.

"What you want" i said pulling back.

"Come on Laura dem want us to show them the hill."

"Alright here i come".

"Wait she still gotta kiss me tho" Tyga said grabbing me again.

"Naw I'm good" i said getting out of his grip.

"Damn you act funny" he said smiling.

"Get use to it I'm always like this".

Tyga-

Damn I almost had this girl on lock. Honey Asian ass had to come through that door. She A Cock block for real now. It all good.

I guess we going to one of there old chill spots. I really don't even know-.

"What, he was found not guilty!" Chris yell from out of know where.

"Damn Chris what the fuck you talking about?!"

"That Trayvon Martin case man. They found him not guilty."

"Hell naw ain't that about a bitch" Trey said.

"I know right its finna be some shit" Chris said shacking his head.

"Who you telling. I mean they let him walk like a free man. If he was black it wouldn't never been a case they ass would have been locked up."

Kesha-

My mind had just been blown. I had just read on twitter they let a killer walk free. I was always taught that a killer should never walk the streets. But yet this happens. I don't know what to do. It just hurt so bad.

"Man this shit it not right!" Honey yelled as we parked at the hill.

"I know man so they saying if we walk with a hood on with a tea and skittles we get killed" Laura said.

"This shit not real. Know justice no peace is how i see it" i said.

For the first time and years i really started to cry. Everything i was holding in had came out and there was nothing to stop it.

"Why!" I yelled. "I mean if there know justice for him who's to say there any for you and me out here.

Tyga-

I just had walk up to see all the girls crying. I knew they had found out the news. I hated seeing them all cry. And i couldn't do anything. And what Kesha was saying was so true. I mean if i wear a hood would that mean i look suspicious to. I feel like blacks weren't safe...

Chris-

It had gotten real quiet. I don't read minds but i knew what they was thinking.

It was time to move from here. And soon. Which i knew that me, Trey, & Tyga had to put work in on the street ASAP.

*********

Please Tell Me What You Think What Would You Had Change To Make It Better Or What You Like About It Comment Vote Please thanks ..... R.I.P Trayvon Martin Now You A Angle Above</3 .....