Tell Me

Tyga POV-

I just came from J's warehouse. He wanted to know if me and Honey found anything else out about T. We where working on it but nothing seemed to be adding up. I still don't see how this nigga gotta enough rep to come out over night. I was going over to Kesha house to chill with her. For the last few days since that lil thing almost happened we been kicking it. Shit tonight I was gonna ask her if she wanted to be my girl.

I pulled up in front of they house. Every light was off. The only light that was on was Kesha.

"Ding Dong"

"Ding Dong"

"Ding Dong"

"Who the fuck ring the doorbell that many times at night!" You can her Kesha short mad ass say through the door. I starting to think she don't like the doorbell.

"Who is it?!" She yelled I just rang it again to make her mad.

"Who the fu-" she said stopping before she seen me.

"What was you about to say?'' I said making her smile.

"Do you know what time it is? Why the hell you ringing the got damn door that many time." She said hitting me. Her heavy handed ass.

"Ahh damn" I said grabbing her.

"That's what you get." She said trying to get out of my grip.

I forced her to the wall putting her hands over head. She smiled and I leaned in and gave her a kiss letting her hands go as I lifted her up and put her back to the wall going from her lips to her neck. Light moans escaped from her mouth and her back arched.

I took off my shirt and laid her down on the couch and climb on top of her. I guess we where so much in the moment we didn't here the door open or notice the light come on, cause Honey walked in and was like.

"Tyga y'all freak ass can go upstairs with all that."

"Damn." I said getting up.

"Sis what the fuck." Chuckee said.

Damn I though getting up and grabbing my shirt. Mood really was just killed.

She got up and started laughing walking out.

"My bad y'all." she said leaving me in the room with them. They both looked at me and we all started laughing.

"Aye bro don't trip about her freak ass." Chuckee said.

"She ain't bout what you was about to put down." Honey said.

I just shook my head and walked upstairs into her room. To see her laying down looking in her phone. She been busy in that phone lately. I wonder what she was up to cause she didn't even notice me walk in.

Honey POV-

I started to really have feelings for Chuckee. He is so sweet. But the thing is he is now somewhat of a business partner. I was worry that's all he seen in me.

"So how are you and Kesha so close?"

"You can say she somewhat of my leading lady."

"Your leading lady how?"

"She was good finding out what I needed on the street. Sort of say what you are to Tyga."

"Huh?" I said standing up thrown by what he had just said. I would have never though my sister my little sister would be apart of this.

"Wait you didn't know?" He said.

"No I had not idea."

"Aww."

"Is she good with this type of stuff."

"Yea she has some type of way of doing this."

"Oh. Maybe she can help me with this."

"Yea maybe she can help you." He said as I was walking up the stairs to asks her.

"Sis please be PG." I said as I walked in.

"What?" She said pushing Tyga as if they weren't doing anything.

"I need your help with something?"

"With what?"

"This game-"

"Honey shut up man!" Tyga said getting up looking me in my eyes.

"Tyga she can help."

"Help with what?" Kesha asked.

"Aye Tyga chill she know everything about the game." Chuckee said.

"I don't want my girl in it when she don't even know I'm in it." Tyga said.

"Yo girl." Kesha said smiling. Tyga looked at her and laughed a little and then he went back to business.

"Wait you still ain't tell her."

"No and I was just about to."

"You know what I sick of all this fucking talk that every got damn body know about but me. I'm sorry but if a mf don't get to talking somebody gonna get cut." She said mugging everybody. And nobody said nothing. "Aww so now nobody got nothing to say. Chuckee." He said nothing. "Honey." I also said nothing. "Tyga tell me" she said walking up to him.

He swallow hard then straight out said it.

"I'm a drug dealer.

***************

Yesterday I think I can say it's like 1:22 at night but also a new day I guess. To the people that are up I had to posted this because it was going to be running through my head all night. But yea how do you think Kesha is going to react? And how the hell Tyga up and right say aww she my girl without evening asking? Smh. Y'all mf crazy. Lmfao