Blast Of

Honey POV-

For the last 3 weeks Chuckee has been acting funny. Anytime his with me he is in his phone. I'm not the one to worry. But if I find out he is doing something behind my back. Best believe somebody getting there ass beat.

"What's up y'all?" I said walking down the stairs.

"What good fat Asian sis." Tyga said. Making everybody laugh.

"Shut yo football head ass up." I said hitting him in the head.

"Ahh damn. Chuckee get yo girl man." Tyga said. To bad he wasn't even in the room.

"He ain't gone do-" before Chuckee picked me up.

"Ahh stop." I as he pushed me against the wall.

"Y'all can take that shit upstairs." Laura said. He put me down walking to the couch not before grabbing my ass.

"Aye hand off."

"My bad it out there ma."

"Shut the fuck up y'all." Kesha said throwing a pillow at both of us. She was to into this fucking show.(basketball wife's)

"I sick of yo lil ass." I said throwing it back.

Chuckee POV-

Man she had me fucked up. Talking bout I ain't gone do shit. But I got her ass later. (Got a text on my phone)

Unknown: Jkwon is on lock down on 46 in Clark get down her asap.

I looked down to Kesha and she looked at me. We finally got his punk ass after just 3 weeks. He is not a smart nigga.

"Chuckee can you take me to the damn store now." Kesha said getting up mugging me. She had me fooled with that mugging shit.

"Man come on let's finished the-"

"Man just take her to the damn store." Chris them said looking at the tv hard as fuck. I laughed to my self. These niggas.

"Baby." I yelled.

"What? I'm in the kitchen."

"I'm on my way out to take yo punk ass sister to the store."

"Alright act like I can't hear you tramp." She yelled back.

"Alright" she said kissing me. "Don't let nothing happened to my punk ass sister alright."

"Alright"

The plan was on full blast. Time to set this shit off.

****************

Yea man Chuckee be acting funny. You better hurry up cause if it ain't over by today yo as gonna be grass lol. Sorry y'all I had to say it.