Show Up

Kesha POV-

We where on our way out the house to eat. But I couldn't find myself to eat after what I heard coming from upstairs. And she call me a freak.

"Man I sleepy ass fuck." Chris said.

"Shit well I don't know about y'all but I'm going to sleep." Tyga said getting up grabbing my hand. I got up and we headed to the stairs. Before we got to the top he stopped and pushed me to the wall kissing me. Then pulling away.

"When everybody out this house I'm fucking that shit up." He said as I walked away smacking my ass.

We where on our way up the stairs when we heard a knock at the door.

"I got it you just go upstairs and keep my side warm ma." He said as I walked off.

"Corny ass." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He said turning around.

"Nothing." I said turning around winking at him.

Tyga POV-

Man every time I talking to my girl something fucking happened. I'm not going to get shit in this fucking house ever.

"Who is it?" I yelled. Nobody answered.

"Who is it?" I walked in looked in the living room to get Chris who was damn near sleep.

"Chris come here." I said grabbing him. He already knew what was up and pulled out his gun. Standing on the side of the door.

I opened the door to see.

Chyna........

***************

damn what the fuck she want. Her punk ass know Tyga only wanted her to call for the baby. Then she show up. How she know where Honey them lived.

Story is far for over y'all... night to all that's reading as I post lol......