Life Saver

Jkwon POV-

I shot her. I didn't mean to. It all happened to fast. I just felt that I had to save my sister. Something I haven't done in awhile because I was such a asshole to her.

"Jkwon." Kesha said walking up to me. Tears started running down my face. I just gotten back cool with her. And now I might have to be on the run and never will she he again.

She reached over and hugged me I tried to push away but it was no use. Honey them all looked at me with a worry look. they walked over to me and Tyga Chris grabbed my arm and Chuckee wrapped a shirt around the gun and took it.

Kesha POV-

5 minutes pass and the police where here. They had Jkwon and handcuffs. And asking us question. They asked what happened. We told them everything. They said they had to take Jkwon downtown for questioning and they would call us in the morning.

I was broken down. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know when I was going to see my brother again. Or if they where ever going to let him out. An it was all because of me.

************

Are any of you guys starting to like Jkwon?

And are y'all happy that Kesha didn't get shot.... I just couldn't hurt her So close to the end.

Comment Vote....