Fucked Up

Tyga POV-

Man I haven't talked to Kesha in like two weeks. She was blowing up my phone on a daily. But it's like she stop caring so she stop calling and texting. Right now I didn't give a fuck. Chyna was having my baby. And Kesha hit her and the stomach. Like who does some shit like that? And right now I wanted to go after Honey and Laura them too. They didn't even tell me.

Tonight I'm just about to get this job over with get the money and go.

I pulled up to the warehouse and got out. Chris them where already there so I just went in. But when I walked in the room I seen it wasn't just the boys this time I seen Kesha them to. They where all sitting around the table talking, as if they where waiting for me.

I walked in and the room got quiet. Kesha looked up and it looked as if she been crying but she quick turn her head from me. And watched as J walked in. I laughed a little to myself and took a seat next to Chris.

"So you all know this is a very important drop." J said making eye contact with all of us.

"Yea." We all spoken.

"Alright have y'all all read my plan."

"Yes" we all spoken again.

"Alright. Kesha and Tyga are you going to be able to work with each other tonight."

"Y-" I was trying to say before being cut off by Kesha.

"Yes." She said nodding her head. I laughed again a little louder and she mugged me.

"Alright I don't what y'all to fucking this up." He said louder and clearly.

"You-" I tried to say before she cut me of again.

"You want have to worry about anything." She said sternly.

"Alright that's what I like to hear."

He picked up a box with are guns, and passed us each one. I looked at Kesha as she place a firm grip on it over and over as if she was trying to break it in. She took the bullets out then act as if she was loading it and face it to the wall and pulled the trigger over and over. And I had to say she knew how to make that bitch rip.

"Sis you know how to use that." Chuckee said looking at her.

"Yea I got it." She said coldly walking out to the car bumping into me. I mugged her ready to say something before Chris grabbed my arm.

"This not the place or the time." He said letting me go.

We got in the car and pulled up to the place. It was dark and the only light there was the street lights. This should be easy.

20 minutes later...

It was pretty easy we got the drugs. Without being seen. They didn't have enough guards for that building. J just paid us. Shit and I gotta say this was my type of day. The job was worth 10000.00 up front. Shit that gonna last and help me get the fuck from over here.

This drive right now was quiet ass hell. An right now I wasn't in the mood to be in the car. I was glad I was sitting in the front.

"We all heading to my house we gotta talk about the next drop." Chuckee said I nodded.

"Chuck can you just drop me off at home." She said. "Mf pissing me off already." She mumbled under her breath.

"What?" I said turning around.

"Aww damn my bad I didn't know you can talk." She said.

"So since we talking now let talk about how you hit Chyna in the stomach after she told you she was having my baby. Is you dumb?" I yelled. She got quiet and just looked in my eyes confused.

"Aye can y'all shut the fuck up to we get to the fucking house." Chris said.

"she got you p-" she was about to say until Laura cut her off.

"Kesha shut up man."

Honey POV-

Right now these mf was pissing me off. Tyga didn't have to say anything. And Kesha didn't either. But what can you do they both some damn hot heads.

We pulled up into Chris and Chuckee's drive way. We walked into the house and these mf started to go at it again:

"So you telling me you ain't pick up my calls because of what some pop corn hoe told you!"

"Man yo punk ass crazy enough to do some shit like that."

"I didn't do shit to that bitch."

"So what happened."

"She came up to me talking bout aww Tyga you boyfriend now or some shit like that and said I having his baby."

"Man get the fuck outta here." He said walking off.

"She did. And wait why the fuck I gotta explain shit to you. You walk off on me. So imma end this talking shit right we done." Said grabbing her shit and walking out the door. Slamming it behind her. I didn't go after her because I knew she wasn't going to walk home and she was going to cool off like she always did.

Tyga looked. Then sat on the couch putting his hand in his lap.

I knew these mf to need each other. They where both hot heads and they both never been in a relationship with someone that would get under there skins.

I walked over to Tyga knowing he would be the the most calm right about now.

"Tyga." I said putting a hand on his back.

"What?'' He said not looking up.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" He said looking up red in his eyes.

"You know Kesha is not that crazy to try to take someone kid away."

"Man I don't know shit. And if she didn't try to hit her and the stomach why did she leave parts out. Better yet why she walk out." He said getting up.

"She didn't hit the girl in the stomach I was there."

"So why didn't you stop her."

"Man Tyga listen she didn't hit that girl in the stomach." Laura said walking in. He just shook his head.

"She didn't she hit her and the face. Her friends said why she hit her she just said she was having a baby. She said I hit her and the face away from the baby."

He looked again and laughed. Walking out the room. I know he wasn't thinking I was just going to let him walk out on me like that.

"Tyga stop fucking walking out!" I yelled throwing a book at him causing he to duck.

"Man chill the fuck out with all that throwing shit."

"Listen then!"

"What."

"Now you asking Kesha is she dumb. Are you? Chyna had a black fucking eye right."

"Yea."

"She didn't say her stomach hurt or anything right."

"Right."

"Are you dumb or what?" I said hitting him in his fucking head.

"Man chill." He said grabbing my hands.

"Think dumb ass if she was hit and her stomach don't you thing she would have been feeling weird or anything?"

"Maybe." He said letting my hands go.

"Man you dumb as fuck." I said starting to hit him again.

"Alright man damn." He said grabbing me again. "I get it. I fucked up." He said shacking his head with that red look in his eyes again.

"No you didn't." I said grabbing his face. "All you have to do is go fix it." I said pointing to the door. A weak smile showed on his face and he walked out.

****************

Tyga and Kesha are some fucking hot heads for real. They need to stop being dumb and fix this shit and now. Because they got more shit to worry about.

p.s working on next chapter