Flashback

Chuckee POV-

Me and Kesha them where just going over our funny old time. As so me and Chris. But me and Kesha had more bad time then good. My dad was not the best person he should have been. He stole from his kids and act as if it was a game. I remember the day I started my hustle:

Flashback-

I'm sick of not having no fucking money. I wasn't no bum but damn there are some thing and life I would love to have. My punk as dad always finding where I hide my shit at. I'm just gonna talk to Chris. I know he know a way I can get some quick cash.

"Aye Chris!" I yelled down the street. He mugged but then turned around to see it was me.

"What up Chuck's" he said walking up dabbling me.

"Man I need to asks you a favor."

"What is it bro?"

"What the fuck I gotta do out here to gets some quick cash?"

"Man I already told you you can come work with me at the trap house."

"Man I don't know."

"Man just think about it and let me know if you down for it." He said running down the street cause some dumb crack heads was making a seen by the trap house.

I walked back down the street to my house thinking over what I should do. I started to hear yelling and things break as I got to the front door. My mother was yelling as if she was in pain and I rushed in seeing my dad hitting my mother over and over.

This was normal. He looked at me and stopped and said.

"Go to your room now dumb ass." And continued to hit her.

I step back about to walk to my room. Until I heard her crying for help. I rushed back into the room and push him off of her. He may had me by size but I have him by everything else. He came towards me swing. I move back and swung at every chance I had. My mom yelled for me to stop once she seen my dad on the ground.

I looked him and his eyes and back at my mother who was blacken with bruises and back at him. I laughed a little and went to my room and grabbed everything that was mine. I packed it into a bags and walked out the front door.

"Ring Ring"

"Hello"

"I'm in."

I haven't seen my farther since that day and had moved my mom to Chicago where I met Kesha. Them where the only two ladies that where in my life.

I love them both so much and I'm happy my leading lady is still in my life.

********************

Is Kesha or His mom his leading lady. I'm sorry it's just another cliffhanger I will be updating tomorrow my loves. Vote and Comment.