I Love You

Kesha POV-

I really couldn't sleep last night. An when I could they where all bad dreams. I still couldn't believe this nigga did this to me. But life is to short to be mad at the same person for so long.

I got up out the bed brushing my teeth and going downstairs to get something to eat. As I walked down there Tyga was sitting on the couch. He looked up at me and put his head down in his hands.

At this moment I really didn't feel like fighting so I walked in the kitchen looking for something to eat. I decided on pancakes when I heard foot steps behind me.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked started to make the batter. He looked surprise.

"Umm yea can we talk?" He said.

"Michael I not in the mood to talk about anything that happened last night." I said sternly.

"But you didn't even give me a chance to explain what happened." I slammed a pot down on the stove.

"Look what happened last night happened. I'm not trying to live in the past. What I said yesterday I felt and I still do. I can't keep getting heart broken. I'm done with us but willing to move past it." I said walking out of the kitchen.

"Well I'm not." He said grabbing me.

"Michael just stop. Where done. This us thing has only caused me pain."

"B-but I love you." he said looking right into my eyes. Then sitting on the couch.

"What?" I said surprise.

"Man you the only girl that was made to hold me down. Ain't no taking your spot. If you moving on I understand that. But if you thinking I'm going to sit back and say I going to be happy for you I'm not. That shit with Chyna was never met to happened. I was drunk. She came over. No I didn't call her or anything she came over to my places. One thing led to another. And truly I don't remember nothing pass the talking. I woke up the next day she was there." He looked up and tear ran down his face. I felt so wrong. I should have listen I should have heard what he wanted to say.

I didn't know what to say or do. He looked back down at his hand. And I felt so wrong. It hurts that I was the first female that made him feel this type of way. My eyes started to burn with tears and I was broken.

He looked up again. He knew I was hurt. He grabbed my hand pulling me to him. I didn't try to fight him. The skips of my crying started form. He placed me on his lap and kiss my forehead and I laid and the crock in his next as he ruddied my back. I slowly started to doze of before I did I sat up and kiss him on his lips.

"I love you too." Before laying back down and falling to sleep.

*************

Aww they so cute they need to work on them. But y'all know when he tells Kesha the baby was not his she going to try to kill Chyna.