Trust Me

Thanks to my readers this isn't the end but the end will be around chapter 50 or so. I will be working on a Jacquees love story next. I kno you guys would really love it. Oh and also I will be changing the name of this story. Tyga love story is really not fitting that much anymore since this story is about almost everyone that is in it. So yea.

Honey POV-

Kesha and Chuckee had left over a hour ago. I really wasn't worried about Kesha being the reason that he was texting a lot. And being to himself. But she might be helping him hide it. I mean I did the same for Chris and Tyga before they started dating.

I called them over and over no pick it. I had mixed emotions right. I walked up stair to chill. An I called his phone one my time when I started to hear his ringtone:

I'm going, going back, back to the Bay Rest in peace Mac Dre,

I stop calling it when I found his phone. I know it wasn't right but I went through his messages.

"Bae I'm-" he was saying before he seen me and his phone. "What you doing?" He said getting the phone from me. I said nothing."Damn so you going through my phone?" He chuckle before turning around to walk out.

"Bae wait." I said grabbing him.

"Damn so I'm Bae now. But like to minutes I was that cheating ass nigga that made you look through my phone right. "

"No it not like that."

"What it's then?"

"It just I was worried okay." I said tears now rolling down my face. It took him by surprise because he never seen me cry.

He walked over to me and lifted my face up. "You don't every have to worry about me doing no shit like that. Shit when I sick of yo punk ass imma tell you." He said making me smile a little.

"Aye y'all we going to out to eat y'all wanna come?" Tyga said walking in.

"Naw we gonna stay here and chill." Chuckee said before I could say anything. As soon a Tyga walked out Chuckee close and locked the door.

"Now you own me." He said running over to me.

Damn.......

***********

See Honey stop worrying you know he got you lol...... I wonder what happened to Kesha brother tho. We will find out next chapter.