So Done

Kesha POV-

This nigga really fucked this chick. Then let her know where I live. I was two seconds from going down the stairs to beat the fuck out of him. But I was not a weak bitch I was strong. I could hold mines down with or without him. Yes it would be hard. But I will make it. I turned on my music and slowly started to fall asleep:

Chris POV-

Tyga fucked up for real now. How the fuck you let this hoe know where Kesha live? I was still listening into what was going on. I heard Chyna say:

"I'm not having you baby. The baby is. Trey's."

That's was my cue. As soon as I step in the room. Tyga ran up to Chyna shacking her up against the wall. I grabbed him and pulled him off.

"Bro it's not even worth it." I said holding him against the wall as he tried to fight me off.

"Imma fucking kill that bitch man." With all the noise Honey and Chuckee walked down the stairs.

"What's going on?" Chuckee said.

"Man I fucking kill that bitch." Tyga said breaking out of my grip. But before he could get to her Chuckee grabbed him.

"Man I think you need to get you fat ass out of my house before I beat your ass." Honey said walking up to her and opening the door. Chyna smiled and walked out.

"Tyga baby when you calm down you know my number." before she stepped fully out the house Honey slammed the door on her.

"Tyga man chill she gone. What the fuck happened?" Chuckee said.

"She came her telling Kesha they fucked." Chris said.

"Wait what?" Honey said looking at Tyga.

"Yea me and her fucked but that's when I walked off on Kesha done." Tyga said red as fuck.

"Okay that the point y'all weren't done. I knew you would do some shit like this." Honey said mad.

"Man I knew it was wrong but it happened I was drunk."

"Okay well did you tell Kesha."

"No she walked off."

"Well let her calm down."

"But that the fucking point. She having Trey fucking baby."

"What?" Chuckee said.

"Yea that's when I walked in on this crazy mf tryna kill her."

"Y'all just go get some rest we taking this nigga out for sure now. We gonna take care of his ass for sure now." Chuckee said going upstairs.

Chuckee POV-

I'm done with is nigga already. He fucking with my sister mind and live now. Leading that bitch to the house to say some shit like that it all over don't nobody fuck with her and get away with it. That shit over with.

****************

I don't know if you guys would like this chapter that much but yea. Tyga was about to kill that bitch. And I hope Kesha stop running from him and listen to him. He going through the most right now. Finding out a baby you was wishing was yours is hard to find out or hear. Karma a bitch y'all.