My Only

Kesha POV-

I froze. My brother was on the other end. I was afraid of what he was going to say. What if he said he wasn't getting out? I would just die. It was because of me he was there.

"Sis you still there?"

"Y-Yea." I said unable to get my word out clearly.

"They said I'm free to go come get me up out this bitch." He said happily. Then hanging up. First off me in him might be on one good terms but we fighting for him hanging up in my face.

"Kesha you ready to go." Honey said walking in the room behind me.

"Y'all come on we are going to pick up Jkwon hurry y'all ass up." I said pushing Honey out.

"Well damn push me down." She said running down the stairs.

Chris POV-

We where all in the waiting room waiting for Jkwon. They talking about they had to give him his stuff. The fuck they mean he didn't come in with shit. Kesha was pacing back in forward. We told her ass if she didn't sit down she was going to burn a damn hole in the floor.

"Kesha." I heard looking up to see Kesha running into Jkwon arms. We all gotten up and gave him a hug. I mean he saved what I felt like was my little sister life.

"Man what took y'all so damn long to come get me?" He said draping some of us up.

"Man shut yo punk ass up it took yo ass a hour to get out here." Honey said. I looked at Tyga and Jkwon it still seem like they where feeling some type of way.

"We cool Jkwon." said reaching out to dap Tyga up. Tyga looked at his hand and mug the fuck out him and started to walk to the door. We all looked at each other like wtf.

"Naw bro I'm just playing. Shit you did save her life." He said turning around. Shit that felt right.

Laura POV-

Today was a fun day even though we really didn't do much. We felt like a family. Everybody was sleep. Jkwon was living in the house now. We where going to pick up his stuff tomorrow. It was late and I was just chilling with the man of my life. The only man. Fuck my dad. He beat my ass when ever my mom would pop up. And speaking of her crack head ass I hated her with all my heart and hurt me evey time I though that. But I couldn't change the was I felt about that.

I was to much in my thoughts that I didn't even hear Chris calling me. He moved closer to me wrapping his hand around my waist.

"You alright ma?" He said putting his hand near my neck kissing it.

"Umm Yea." I said. He always took me away from my thoughts. He always knew what I was thinking of.

"Don't worry bae ain't nobody hear gonna hit you." He said pulling me back and getting on top. I giggled a little as his kissed my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist letting him know I was ready.

He smiled and looked into my eyes. It looked like he was lose. So I reminded him what I wanted. I tugged on his belt and he started to smile he removed my shirt and my shorts. And started to leave a trail on kisses from my lip to my chest to my stomach and to my well you know. He removed me panties and kiss the outside. Which made me wet asap. he opened my legs wide and started to work. I felt so good.

"Chris." I moaned. He started to pick up the past with is tongue. "Ohhh baby." I moaned. I felt as if I was going to climax. "Baby I'm about to cum." I moan before her stuck a finger in me. He forced it in slowly picking up the past. He went faster and and faster and I finally reach my climax. He cleaned me with his tongue.

He gotten up and smiled as revealed his monster. I looked in shock. He smiled and started kissing my neck. I got you. He said biting on my ear. He kissed my lip as he slowly slid in. I moan in pain. This was my first time now I'm wondering what the fuck I got myself into. He slowed his pace. The once pain feeling turned in to pure pleasure.

"Baby." I moaned as he went deeper hitting all the right spots. "Ahh." I moaned. He picked up his pace as he felt I was going to cum. I felt him get harder.

"Baby." I moan one last time before coming. He grunted few second late letting him come inside of me. I felt at ease. This is why everybody was calming there nerves.

"Baby come on let me finish that ass off in the shower." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom.

Damn what did I get myself into.

******************

Damn nasty ass smh. I know my freaky readers like it and to my other readers sorry..

Tell me what y'all think leave a Comment and Vote