Left With Nothing

The life of the people I write in this story. Is a life that I some what feel like I live. R.I.P Big Cousin Q. Gone Never Forgotten.

********************

Tyga POV-

I open the door to see Chyna. As soon as I seen her Chris walked back off. He didn't really fuck with her no more after she got her ass beat my Kesha. I'm still laughing at that.

"What are you doing here?" I asked lowly but stern grabbing her arm.

"So you think you can fuck me and come back here with this bitch?" She said freeing herself from my grip.

"Man I told you it was a mistake." I said lowly. I didn't mean to fuck her. Yet again. Like R. Kelly said my mind was telling me no but my body was telling me yes.

"Well its to damn late now!" She yelled causing a seen.

"Man lower your damn voice." I said pushing her to the wall.

"Is that a way to treat you baby mama?!"

"Man chill the fuck out-"

"What the hell is she doing here?" Kesha said walking down the stairs.

"Bae just go back upstairs I'll be there in a min." I said looking at her.

"Naw I think imma stay." She said walking in front of me.

"I think you should go do what daddy told you." She said smiling and talking like she was a kid."

"See the only reason I not beating your ass right now is because you are carrying my boyfriend baby-"

"Wait boyfriends baby. So you forgave him after he told you right?"

"Told me what?"

"Chyna chill." I said pushing her to the wall again. I was not about to let her fuck up my shit.

"Naw talk. Tell me what?" She said brushing pass me.

"We fucked." She said with a huge smile. Before I could explain I felt a sharp pain against my face.

"You go and fuck this hoe. Now she at my fucking house. Do you try to hurt me? Why the hell am I not what you want?" She said tears running down her face.

"Bae I-"

"Bae nothing. We done. I sick of crying. In the only reason I'm not throwing yo shit out the house right now is because my brother told you to stay." She said starting to walk off.

I started to follow after her when Chyna spoken. I forgot the bitch was here.

"One more thing Tyga." I stopped and turned around.

"What?"

"I'm not having you baby. The baby is....

Trey's."

***********

Damn. Smh lose your girl finding out the baby was not your but the nigga that you hated baby. Fuck that bitch up Kesha just do it one more time.

R.I.P Big Cousin Q loved and never forgotten....