Relax

Tyga POV-

It been a week since we've been working on our plan. To be honest it was kind of a turn on that Kesha was taking it over for a change. Shit she got a nigga all up in his chest. Then she putting the pressure on me about not fucking Chyna. I not finna fuck her. And if I do I better skip town cause Kesha then damn near said she beating everybody ass. I not about to do it. I can't do it.

"Man Kesha you still ain't find that email."

"Naw I been looking all damn day. I don't know nothing about this girl and it's starting to make me mad as hell." She said looking red. I walked over to her and moved her laptop out the way.

"Baby stop. If I don't get back to work this will never be done with." She whined.

"Come on relax ma." I said getting on top of her kissing her neck. She tried to fight it of. But slowly gotten weaker.

"Baby you know ain't nobody here right."

"Yea.'' She said smiling trying to hide it.

"Come on why don't you let me before one of then cock blocks come back.''

"Baby but I gotta get back to work- " she said before I smashed my lips into hers. I slowly took of her shirt reveling her baby blue see through bra. She looked at me shyly.

"Don't worry I got you." I said taking off my short she had on. She looked down as I took of my pants reveling my no where near lil me. She looked shocked. I kissed her slowly as I slowly slid in. She moan out in pain but I picked up the past making her moans of pain turn into per pleasure.

"Baby." She moan out.

"Say it baby." I said going slower whispering down into her ear.

"Umm baby."

"Say it." I said picking the past up faster.

"Daddy." She said before releasing her juices on me. And after her I climax as well. I laid on the side of her catching my breath. Pulling her to me. She smiled. I whispered

"Round two in the shower."

***********

Stop being nasty. (Mr.Brown Voice)

Lol I wonder if she ever going to find out that damn email. Well this is the last chapter of today I'm am going to read all my chapters over and make my corrections before I get to far with this story. And do y'all think that going to bring the weak side out of her like it did Honey.

Comment Vote Follow