Tell Him Something Goes Wrong..

Kesha POV-

I may not being showing it but I am mad as fuck. How come something always gotta happened? How come I can't have something good happened in life? Ughh here we go.

"What's up y'all." The boy said walking up. I put a slight smile on my face and waved.

Tyga notice that something was wrong and sat behind me and grabbed my waist to sit me on his lap. I smiled for a short moment until I seen Chyna walking up. Before she got to were we where I told Tyga we need to talk.

He got up and grabbed my hand and we walk to a few trees out of site.

"Tyga."

"Yea that's my name." He said laughing. I wanted to hit him so bad for being so corny.

"I don't know how imma say this so imma just come out and say it. Chyna came up to me today and-"

"I don't got shit to do with her if this is what this is about." He said cutting in.

"No Tyga it's just-"

"If she starting shit don't beat her ass again let Honey do it." He laughed.

"Tyga its-"

"Why is she still start shit did she not get enough alright?''

"Tyga! Shut the hell up." I said laughing.

"Damn my bad." He said acting as if he was hurt.

"Okay like I was trying to say. Chyna came up to me and Honey them today talking shit then she said she having a baby. Your baby." I said he jumped up shacking his head going from calm to red asap.

"Baby I know there has to be a possibility because-" I got cut off with him smashing his lip against mine. And then walking off.

What the hell....

*********************

Yea what the hell just happened?

What did the kiss mean?

And why did he just walk off?

Tell me what y'all think.

Next chapter later tonight.