All Yall Ass

Kesha POV-

"So I would like to thank all of you for coming to this meeting." I said starting the meeting off.

"Man shut yo ass up and tell us what you got." Honey said mugging the fuck outta me.

"Chuckee." Is all I had to say before she got her shit together. "Now like I was saying before I had gotten the best idea. Y'all know how Chyna ol bum deep throat fish smelling fucking home pissy body-"

"Damn girl get to the point." Chris said laughing.

"Okay okay but that nasty hoe said she having Trey's baby. Why don't we use her a little should I say fish to pull Trey in."

"How?" Tyga asked.

"Well was I thinking y'all let me beat her ass and-"

"Kesha stop playing how?"

"How bout we leave a letter that's said as Chyna that says she is going to turn him in if he doesn't start coming to appointment and so on and so on."

Everybody looked at each other and agreement.

"There's one thing we don't know where he stay." Honey said.

"We can use her email."

"I don't know that girl email."

"I will go and work on finding it and Honey I know you know how to hack it right."

"Hell yea."

"And Tyga imma need you to go talk to her. And Chris and Chuckee go with em so he don't get fucked up or try to fuck her up."

"So I don't get fucked up?" Tyga said.

"Yes so you don't get fucked up. Because if I find out you fucked that bitch imma beat yo ass her ass Chris ass Chuckee ass Laura ass and Honey and who else ass I wanna beat got it."

"Damn got it." Everybody said. Then looking at Tyga like if you fuck up.

*****************

Tyga you better not fuck up. She after all y'all ass. Think with you mine and not with your dick. And don't listen to no more R.Kelly lmfao.

Comment Vote Follow.