Street Buzz

Chris POV-

I'm happy we drop that nigga Trey. Cause I know we don't want no hoes ass nigga with us. And lately that's all he been proving himself to be. Plus J been talking about leaving the game. Shit I knew this day was coming. I wonder who he gonna leave this shit to hopefully not no bitch niggas.

"Aye Chris there go yo girl." Tyga said pointing laughing. I look up to see it's that crazy bitch Rihanna.

(A/N sorry to the Rihanna fans I one to but I gotta say that chick crazy.)

"Aww so you got jokes" I said shacking my head.

"Naw that ain't even the funny part. Aye Rihanna!'' He said then getting up leaving me like I'm the one that called her name.

I couldn't say shit I really wanted to beat that nigga ass right now.

"Hey Chris." She said walking up.

"Sup." I said not really looking at her.

"So are you doing anything tonight." She said playing with her hair.

"Yea." But on the inside I'm thinking bitch is you dumb I'm not going no where with you.

"Aww okay if your plans get cancel call me." She said smiling walking away.

Imma beat this nigga ass.

Tyga POV-

Lmao man I gotta get out this park now. I always set the shit up perfectly. Does he not know Imma the king of this shit and can always get shit to work in my fav.

But to the real shit. There's been buzz on the street about some new nigga. They say his shit good. They call him T and J want us to see what he's about. He's been trying to take our business. And I can't have that. No mf about to come between me and my money.

I pulled up outside Honey house. Shit I wanted to see if she got anything to say about what we did yesterday. She was the leading lady in this shit. She knew stuff before it even hit the streets. She may not be doing drops anymore but she still getting paid to tell us if she heard anything. Or what she thinks.

"Ding Dong." Ain't nobody come.

"Ding Dong"

"Ding Dong"

"Ding Dong"

"Damn who the fuck ringing the door bell that many times and the god damn morning?" I couldn't help but laugh I didn't even know who the fuck that was.

"Man shut yo lil ass up and open the fucking door." I said back still unable to control my laughter.

"Man I sick of your lil smart ass comments."

Kesha said opening the door. I couldn't even say nothing back before my eyes flew to what she was wearing.

She was wearing a blue and grey have shirt with some grey booty shorts. She was sexy this morning.

"You see something you like." She said looking in my eyes.

"Naw you alright." I said lying like a mf. She was bad ass hell.

"If you say so." She said walking off laughing.

"Whatever. Where Honey?"

"She in her room probably listening to music or something."

"Alright" I said walking pass her to Honey's room.

"Knock Knock" I said opening the door.

"Corny ass." She mumble.

"Man shut the fuck up." I laughed.

"What you want? Don't let it be nothing about my sister man." She said like I was even in there to asks about her.

"Man it ain't even bout her I was coming to see if you heard anything about this nigga T."

"Yea a few thing but only his circle know how he looks. They say he been around so he knows what to do. I heard he trying to take everybody out the game."

"How?"

"By paying them off or killing them."

"Damn."

"I texts you if I find anything else out."

"Alright sis. Just tells us if you think he after us."

"Alright."

"Yep."

****************

Kesha wasn't in this one as much but instead I am setting up the new people and don't forget Chyna still after Kesha and Kesha mom still after her let see how it play out.

Comment Vote

P.s another chapter later today.......