No Love

Sorry for not updating yesterday....

I will try to make 2 or 3 chapters today...

Kesha POV-

Its been two weeks since Tyga walked off from me or better yet since I have seen him. I texted I called, but he never picked up. Sometimes I wanted to cry but it's like what's the point. I will not let him have that much effect on me. No matter how much I was hurting. And at this point I would like to know where I stand.

Right now I was just walking to the park listing to my music. Anytime I play this song it took over my mind and made me sing along with it. So you know it was a hit:

Done ran along to the club

Trying to leave a n**** for nothing

Used to see me as your husband

Even though I'm out here thugging

I'm missing all your touching

I ain't fell in love with no pu*sy

I walked up to the park. The guy where sitting down laughing and talking. It put a smile on my face for a minute. I took off my headphones and walked over to them.

"What's up sis." Chris said.

"Hey." I said putting a fake smile on my face. They have really been trying to cheer me up lately and I love them for that. He looked at me and smile.

''Sis its gonna be okay let him take time.'' He had said that so many times to me these last few weeks, but I no longer had hope and that.

"We gotta big job this week. Sis you feeling good enough to do it." He said looking to me.

"Yea. I'm a hustler I'm always down for the money." I said dryly looking around playing with my nails. They looked at me and shook they head.

"Kesha I think you should sit this one out. This you first time going out and right now your head is somewhere else." Laura said putting a arm around me.

I removed her arm. "I said I'm okay!" I said walking off.

"Sis Tyga gonna be there and-" Chuckee said before I cut him off.

"I don't give no fuck if he is there or not. He no longer has apart in my life okay!" I yelled walking off. I hated when people tried to tell me what's best for me. Its me life. And I'm pretty sure I know what's best for me.

I walked in sat to myself by a tree. Something that always help me was staying alone. But right now I was mad and hurt that I didn't even notice I was crying. I watch the tears fall into my hand. I couldn't hold them back. I hated crying it made me look weak. I know it sound dumb but that's the type of person I am.

Nothing seemed to be going right in my life...

********************

How do y'all feel about Tyga right now?

;Better yet what about Kesha?

She is to busy worrying about herself she doesn't know that she is breaking herself down.

And then she is pushing the ones that trying to help away. Smh.

And Tyga was being such a jerk not texting her back. Let see what he has been up to next chapter.... Comment Vote

p.s the song in this story is by future and is called no love