Always Something

Kesha POV-

I walked outside ready to go home. Only thing that was stopping me was it was to dark for me to be walking anywhere alone. Like how could he be so dumb to thing I would harm something he made? And right about now I was ready to harm something he made it with. I took my argue out on everything. I was so done and over him right now. The more I though about the madder it made me feel. I looked down in my hands feeling water drop on them. I felt my face to feel tears on them.

"Ughh." I yelled punching the side of the house. I so sick of me have to cry over something I didn't do wrong. I hated the fact that he mad me feel bad. I hit the house one more time before I felt to me knees with more tears flooding out of my eyes. I try to stop and suck it up but is was impossible to hold this in.

"Kesha." Tyga said walking over to me.

I quickly turn my head looking down into my hands noticing they where all bloody.

"Kesha I know I may be the last person you want to talk to. Shit I don't blame you." He said shrugging his shoulders. "But I just want to come and apologize." He said sitting next to me. He took notice of my fist and grabbed it.

"Kesha what the hell you hit" he said before I pulled it away.

"Your right I shouldn't be talking to you. Shit shouldn't even be willing to listen." I said standing up. "But I am. Yes. I'm a fucking hot head. I hit shit when I'm mad I break shit when I'm down. I never cry. And you the only person that bring this type shit out of me. When your around you make me feel some type of way. Why? I don't know. Do I still care for you yes. " I said as my word started to scramble.

He grabbed my face. "Man stop crying with yo cry baby ass." He said smiling. "You my girl I should have listen to you instead of walking away. And then I been a little hoe by not picking up the phone. Shit we suppose to be on some fly nigga shit. Better yet some rich nigga shit. You just seen ain't no justice out here for use. So if we gotta but head the whole damn way then we will. Shit I ain't gonna say I'm fucking perfect and that I ain't gonna hurt you. But I can sure say imma try.

I smiled laughing and hitting him in the head from when he said I was a cry baby. He hugged me. Then looked back at my hand and walked me into the house.

Honey POV-

My phone has been ringing nonstop from a unknown number. I really didn't care for who it was so I didn't answer. Me Chris Chuckee and Laura where in the kitchen talking waiting for these mf to walk back in.

"Who y'all think really the fucked up hot head in this group."

"Shit I think Kesha got it." Chris said.

"Man and who you to be talking." Kesha said walking in about to hit Chris in the head before Tyga grabbed.

"Aww so you want me to to hit you." She said turning around.

"Naw man I ain't tryna get blood on me." He said laughing.

"Blood." We all said rushing over to Kesha.

"Man what you do Kesha?" Chuckee said.

"Nothing."

"Man stop fucking lying Tyga did she beat yo ass." I joke.

"Aww you got jokes." He said laughing then mugging the fuck out of me.

"What happened." Chris said.

"Oh dumb ass over here hit the side of the house with her fist." Tyga said walking away.

"Man come on Kesha." I said taking her to the bathroom washing her hand.

"Ahh Honey!" She yelled as I sprayed it clean.

"Man shut you punk ass up. You the dumb ass that didn't it." Laura said walking in with bandages.

"Man I just happy you ain't hit Tyga." I said.

We all walked downstairs to the boys looking at a basketball game. Kesha sat by Tyga. Laura sat by Chris they where so cute even though they claim not to be anything. And I sat by Chuckee.

My phone started to ring I didn't answer. 5 second later it rang again I didn't answer again. Chuckee started to notice I was getting to get mad and he grabbed my phone and answered it when it rung. I tried to grab it but was to late.

"Hello." He said in the phone which everybody started to notice.

"Who is this? And why do you keep calling my girl phone?"

"You said what?"

"Alright." He said hanging up.

"Who was that? And since when is that your girl?" Chris asked.

Y'all we staying the night at y'all house he said getting up.

What was that all about???

****************

Damn so as soon Tyga and Kesha something else happened smh....

But man is it just me or is Kesha crazy ass hell.

Shit Tyga is to. Then she got to yelling when they was fixing it up. Bitch suck it up you did it. Wait let me watch that word lol.

Comment Vote Follow Tell Your Friend To Tell Your Friends To Real And Vote....