Felt So Right

Chuckee POV-

After 3 years he coming back. And for what. Better yet why is he coming after me? If anything he is the one that fucked up my life in the first. I will be finding him before he finds me again. No lacking now.

"Aye y'all I think we need to come up with names. Cause we some fucking baller." Tyga said passing the blut laughing. This nigga was high as fuck.

"Nigga shut yo high ass up." I said laughing. Shit I can't even lie I was a little chopped to.

"Chuck it would be cool if we came up for a name for this hustle." Honey said smiling. She was sexy ass fuck right now I needed something like her. I started bitting my lips. She started to notice and started to blush.

"Yea you right we should." I said blowing smoke out of my mouth.

"Damn but when I say that shit I gotta shut my high ass up." Tyga said mocking my voice.

"Tyga sometimes I wonder about you?" Kesha say laughing.

"What you tryna say?" He said grabbing her forcing her to his lap.

"Exactly how it sounded."

"Aww okay but when I give you this d-"

"Whoaa!" Everybody said.

"Yea my vibe has been killed officially." Honey said getting up walking upstairs.

Everybody else started to talk. I got board so I follow Honey up the stairs.

"What you finna do bae."

"Bae? Since when did I become your girl?" she said turning around putting a hand on her hip smiling.

"Since this." I said walking up to her and pushing her to the wall kissing her. I pulled away to looked at her and a daze.

"Now. Like I said what you doing bae." I said moving back. She smiled then pushed me off of her walking to her room.

"Damn mean ass." I said laughing.

"You could come if you want." She said turning around smiling. Shit fuck the hallway I'm gone. I looked down at the ground and then to her room. What the fuck I'm still standing here for.

I walked in he room. To her turning on her tv. Fuck the tv. I grabbed her by her waist putting her back to the wall. She smiled I I lifted her her up. Kissing her from lips to her neck. Light moans filled the room.

I laid her back down on her bed pulling my shirt off. She bit her lip and ruddied her finger down my chest. I smiled damn man this about to be fun I though as I started to kiss her neck. She wrapped her legs around me. I kissed her one more time before getting up. She frowned her eyebrows.

"Imma be right back." I ran into the room I was staying in and grabbed the pack of condoms I had. I ran back into the room. Making sure I locked the down. The house right now was full of fucking cock blocks.

"Back so soon." She said sitting up smiling. I shock my head and walked over to her taking her shirt and shorts off. She laid back.

Opened a condom sliding it on. She looked shocked at my size. I laughed pushing back taking her panties of before sliding in slowly. She felt so good.

"Ahh" she moaned as I pick up the pace. Going deeper after every stroke.

"Baby Yes." She said said.

"Who is it?" I asked going deeper slower.

"Ahh." She moaned.

"Who is it." I said picking up the pace.

"Your's daddy." She said.

"Daddy imma about to come don't stop." She said. She climax and shortly after her I did to. I got up throwing the condom in her bathroom garbage. I walked back into the room as she slowly started to doze off.

"I put that shit down." I said kissing her as she lightly smile.

Laying next to her felt so right.

************

Sorry I haven't updated all day but y'all know more chapters on the way today.......Comment Vote