Blast From The Pass

Kesha POV-

It's been a week since Chris got out of the hospital. An sometimes I wonder was that night just a dream. Cause this nigga been playing basketball and shit since they let his ass out. We still couldn't figure out who the one that shoot up the car. But believe me me Tyga and Honey been on this shit everyday.

Have You Ever Been Searching Around? Feeling Lost, With No Where To Go But You Never Once Turned Around And Noticed Me, Standing So Close Could It Be Your Umbrella -ella -ella Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye We Could've Been With Each Other, Other, Other Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye

My phone started to sing. Everybody looked at me.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"You and that damn ringtone." Honey laughed.

"Y'all I love that boy." I said laughing.

"Kesha don't make me beat him and your ass." Tyga said trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Yea what he said." Chris and Chuckee cut in.

"Y'all shut up." I said laughing. I got up and walked off to pick it up.

"So I heard my man didn't get the job done." The voice said through the phone.

"No hello father in law." The voice said with a laugh.

"Who is this." I said louder.

"Just tell your friend Chuckee to watch his back." The voice said hanging up the phone. I sat there and looked at the phone thinking. I think I heard that voice before. I'm happy that I hit record on the my phone though.

"Chuckee." I said walking back into the front room.

"What up." He said looking up from the money they all where counting from our drop.

"Listen to this." I said handing him my phone. He started listening and he had a questionable look on his face.

"Who is it?" Chris asked.

"My dad."

***************

The pass of this is really taking over. I know some of you guys wonder what does this have to do with Tyga And Kesha love story. Well it all going to add up at the end. Comment Vote.