Wait What

Honey POV-

It's been a week since Jkwon lashed out on Kesha. She's still hurting. I hated to see her like that. She didn't come out to party with us or anything. If it wasn't for the fact she had to eat she would have stay locked in that room all day.

Jkwon on the other hand been in the best mood of his life. It made me sick that he was getting pleasure from his sister being so hurt. Speaking of that mf....

"What's good Honey." He said walking in happy.

I didn't say anything just nodded my head.

"Damn she still ain't come out that damn room." He laughed.

That where I draw the line. "You know what? You are one of the biggest assholes I met in my life! How could you be so happy that's she in there lock away depressed!" I said.

"Man you tripping." He said walking out.

"Naw you tripping. I should have let yo ass live on the street after you tried to pull that shit talking about y'all daddy." Before he cut me off.

"I have no dad alright so get that through your head he left us." He said sternly.

"He only left because your crazy ass mom was a killer."

"What?" Kesha said walking into the living room.

"She was a killer." I said sitting down on the couch.

Kesha POV-

What she had just said was playing in my head like one of my favorite songs; but is was far from a favorite song it was a nightmare.

"How do you know this? When did you find out?". More questions would have flooded out but I was cut off.

"Remember the lady Katie Patterson." She said looking up at me.

"Man well she has been trying to get with your dad. An one day your mom walked in as they both where talking. Then-." She stopped and tears started to run down her face.

"Wh-What happened?"

"Your mom said "If I can't have you no one could" then the sound of a gun went off."

"That crazy bitch." I said walking out of the room.

"Man you can't really be believing her."

"She is crazy and you don't see it cause she got you trapped."

"She ain't got nobody trapped so shut the fuck up and go back your room!'' He yelled in my face.

"Go to my room. Who the fuck you think you is? You play like you so bad and bold, but as soon as somebody tell you the truth you act like a lil hoe."

"What?" He said now fully in my face.

"A ho-."

Did he really do what I think he did. Oh no not again, not this one.

****************

I know it's short but I'm getting ready to move and all more to come soon..... Comment Vote....