Here We Go

Chris POV-

Everybody had just gotten dress. Well at least you could say the boy got dress. We where just waiting for the girls. I knew a fact Chuckee was gonna get fucked up. And I knew Tyga was to. I wasn't gonna drink so I said I was going to drive. I wanted to be sober tonight. Shit I planned on finishing what I started with Laura at the hill.

"Damn y'all still ain't ready." Tyga yelled upstairs.

"Bae we on our way dang." Kesha said. She really changed tho. Before she probably would have told him to sit his punk ass down and wait. I laughed to myself at her saying that.

"Here we are." Kesha said walking down. She had on a black red and black dress. Damn sis was bad. With a dope hat on and some red bottoms.

Honey was wearing a gold shirt with black leggings. She had on some Jordan's black and yellow. And a dope reckless hat. She was bad to.

And Laura had on a purple see through shirt with a black bra on. The shirt was tied in the front. And some black 8 inch heels. I'm So happy I ain't really gonna be drinking tonight. I want to see a nigga step out his place and try to talk to her.

"Y'all ready." I said grabbing her hand.

"Yea." Everybody said walking out.

Tyga POV-

Man I can't wait to get her home. I about to beat that shit up. At this point I didn't even want to go to the club anymore. But we had to follow through. We got them the VIP open for us. We where going to King Of Diamonds. I didn't even want to go cause that's where Chyna worked.

I just shook that off as these mf got to rapping to:

She got a Georgia peach on her rear end like a licence plate No rookie, girl scout cookie got me high today I probably make, more money in six months, Than what's in your papa's safe Look like I robbed a bank I spend it all like Queen Latifah, cause I'm living single I'm feeling cautious, I ain't scream when they served a subpoena I heard that he the leader, come follow my tribe today I fucked her now he heated, he feel some type of way Don't know how to say, ain't the hardest man working? Attention we pay, there's always a man lurking No man perfect, but God My head, I nod Rich, homie, ugn...

We pulled up to the club. It was packed. We where let right in and went to our VIP section. We had 2 dancer. We turnt up. Kesha got up and started to dance. She grabbed me and go to grinding on me. Man she didn't know what she was doing to me. The music stop and they brought out a cake with flashers. We all got to singing as they put the cake down.

"Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

happy birthday Chuckee and Kesha

Happy birthday to you."

We all sat and ate the cake before they sent more dancers. Kesha sat on my lap as a dancers gave her a lap dance. I was cool af but I felt a mood switch.

An it just wasn't me it was everybody. I started to look around the room. And who I seen. Was a shocked.

It was Kesha's mom.

***********

Damn can't the kid turn up with out her showing up. Ughh smh.

Comment Vote