"No.." He trailed off

He had just lied to her and he knew that she knew. Rih had no reason to hate Cyn or Travis. She had took the pills and told Travis after she was sure her body was pure again. Travis was crushed and dismissed their forming relationship.

"You just lied. Huh?"

"She killed it."

Her body tensed.

"So no I didn't lie. I'd just rather not associate myself with that memory. Had a nigga crushed."

"Sorry to hear that."

He waved her off with a sigh before grabbing his keys. He made his way to the door holding it open so she could walk ahead of him.

The duo borrowed Tarren's car and made their way to Target. He was a little bit standoffish and to himself.

"You okay?"

He nodded squeezing her hand in assurance. She smiled unsure of his current mindset.

"I'm fine Cyn don't over think it."

She signed and escaped the car grabbing a basket. Travis walked on the side of her with his hands stuck in his pockets.

The duo found the baby section in the heart of the store. Cyn immediately went for the cute little clothes which they weren't there for while Travis grabbed diapers and read the labels on formulas.

"Look babe." Cyn cheesed holding a small onsie against her chest

"It's cute." He stated in a monotone

Her smile dropped to a small one before she put the onsie back and turned away from the wall. She chewed the inside of her lip before grabbing a few pacifiers.

The trip to the store wasn't as blissful as Cyn would have liked but maybe the morning to come would be great.
-
Cyn woke up just before her 6:15 alarm went off. She was so excited to see her little baby, she couldn't even get to sleep last night.

She got out of bed carefully being sure not to wake Travis, yet. She brushed her teeth and slipped on a pair of dark blue jeans, a black turtle neck, and her black uggs. She threw her hair up in a bun and brushed her teeth.

When she emerged from the bathroom Travis was up and sliding on a shirt. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him rested her head on his back.

"Goodmorning." She smiled

He gave a dry head nod and walked with her into the bathroom so he could brush his teeth. She looked at him in the mirror as he paid her no mind.

She looked over her outfit holding a sad and broken expression. She looked around the room confusingly and left out the restroom. Travis saw this whole thing and watched as she left out.

She left the room completely and climbed the stairs to Tarren's room. She knocked lowly and soon the door opened.

"You ready?" She asked Tarren as he set his phone down from his previous call

"Yep. Just let me throw on my jacket."

She nodded and walked back downstairs to the door. The distance Travis was creating between the two was becoming obvious to her. No matter how much he told her he was fine she knew something was up.

Tarren left out the house with Cyn hot on his tail.
-
Cyn acted as if she was sleep so the whole ride so it wouldn't be awkward but once at the hospital the air was thick and weird it was aggravating the shit out of her.

"Cynnia Harris."

She stood up going to the doctor followed by Tarren and Travis.

"Take a seat on the bed." She did as told as a huge smile came to her face

"Whose the father?" She asked

Travis raised his hand slowly.

"I'm Dr. Vera. Nice to meet you all. Now are you for sure your pregnant or...?"

"Umm we're here to see."

"Okay let's take a ultrasound first to see if we can spot the little guy."

Dr. Vera squirted the thick gel on her stomach and began searching for the baby.

"Well good news, the baby is visible so there is no need for a test. It's about the size of a lemon at this point." She laughed

Cyn beamed with happiness looking over at Travis who sat there staring the the monitor emotionless

"Can I talk to the mom alone?" Dr. Vera asked opening the door for the guys to leave.

"Now Cynnia. Please don't take this offensive....does your spouse want this child? He seems a bit out of it."

".....he does.....he did....."

"We'll find out sweetheart a happy mom makes a healthy baby."

"Thanks Dr. Vera. Any other tips?"

"Take prenatal pills and eat a lot your eating for two now."

"Thanks." Cyn laughed before wiping off her stomach and pulling down her shirt

Dr. Vera handed Cyn her checkup papers and ultra sound photos and left out the room. Cyn left out shortly after her catching up to Tarren.

"What good places are there to eat at?"

"What you wanna eat?"

"Food."

"Cyn you use to live out here." He laughed

"I know but there could some new places our here."

"Let's go to Johnnies and get some pasta."

"Deal. Travis you want pasta?"

He nodded and continued the walk to the car. She sighed and smiled.

"I actually want to cook if that's cool Tarren."

"I was hoping you'd say that." The two laughed
-
"Travis what's wrong with you?" Cyn asked once the duo reached their room

He shook his head.

"I know she hurt you but disregarding your child that's actually here is no better than what she did. You've been ignoring and treating me like you'd rather me not be here....like....Taison."