013.

Cyn didn't get dressed at the house only packed her overly big duffle. She once more sneaked out the house but this time said nothing to Travis. It was late and she didn't need him to ask where she was headed. Although she was grown she didn't want Travis to know her occupation.

She almost blew her chance of keeping it a secret when she slammed the door but to her surprise he didn't call or anything. The house was almost silent.

At Magic...
Cyn parked around the back where the other dancers were parked and ran up the upstairs to her station. She loved the attention the everyone showed her, for once she felt beautiful and no one could kill her flow. She smiled at the other girls and winked at Candy before she walked over.

"Why are you here Cyn? Your actually pretty. Some of us just have nice bodies and a beat face but your actually pretty." She asked as she pulled out her makeup

Cyn totally took back by the complement smiled and shrugged.

"Bills don't pay themselves."

Candy laughed. "I agree."

Cyn finished up her makeup and slipped on not so revealing lingre. Her top pushed up her boobs and stopped just before her stomach and her bottoms were lace shorts. Nothing to revealing but revealed just enough. She smiled at her appearance and snapped a few pictures before tucking everything away in her bag. She had a dance right after Candy again and she had just been announced.

She watched from the curtain as Candy once again wooed the crowd but almost keeping eye contact with one person. She couldn't see that person due to the light but assumed it was her boyfriend.

She walked back to the Cyn and gave the thumbs up just before the announcer began.

"Welcoming Cyn to the stage!"

She walked out as the crowd went up in praise. She began to dance as bills tainted her body then she caught sight of Taison. Who was staring directly at her with a smirk. She froze for a second before continuing only wanted to get it over with.

"You okay? You froze out there."

"Yea. Just seen someone I'm not to fond of."

"Well if there down here they can't be up there so let's go up there."

The look Taison gave Cyn made her insecure and hateful all over again. She didn't want that look again.

"Can we wear mask?" She asked as Candy touched up her makeup

"You a freak." She laughed handing Cyn one from her locker

She pointed the the VIP floor and she relaxed knowing Taison couldn't afford that. They made there way up to the ballers. The floor was already covered in hundreds and most ballers already had someone on their lap.

Candy pointed for Cyn to sit on someone's lap which she wouldn't have a problem with if it wasn't Travis. No wonder he didn't call her when she left the house. She didn't exactly shut the door lightly more like slam it. But he was already gone.

"This can't be happening." She mumbled to herself before walking over

Just before she sat down there was a huge commotion by the entrance.

"You know your girls a stripper!"

She froze but remembered her mask. He couldn't know it was her. She smirked and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Take her mask off Travis!" He yelled

She glanced at Travis then began to walk away only to be pulled back lightly.

"Don't tell me it's you." He said before removing the mask from her face

She covered her face before he pulled her hands away. He looked so disappointed, it broke her. She didn't feel pretty. She felt worthless. She couldn't help but cry.

He took his jacket and wrapped it around her swooping her up in his arms beginning to walk.

"You saving her?!" Taison yelled in disbelief

"She been through enough with you about time someone showed her how a man suppose to act." Travis spat carrying her to his car

In the car....
He hadn't spoke to Cyn since he put her in the car. He had Candy bring her stuff out to the car and now they were off. He peaked over at her a few times to see if she was still crying, more times than not she was.

He didn't take her home. He figured she'd just cry and hide from him do he took her to a beautiful hotel.

"Top floor." He said handing the receptionist his card

Cyn followed closely behind with his jacket zipped all the way up hiding her body. Once in the room her threw his duffle bag on the bed and pulled out 500 thousand in cash.

There was a pole in front of the bed which made her nervous. But he knew just what he was doing.

"You didn't have to do that." He started

"I know. But-"

"You could be my personal stripper."

"What?"

He pulled her closer to him kissing her lips gripping her ass causing her to moan.

"Take this off." He said tugging at his jacket