005.

She drug herself from class as she finally released herself from her Travis stricken state. Today had passed by extremely fast or her almost a blur but now she was home and for once she was excited. She didn't have school tomorrow,  a couple days at that so she had time to herself and hopefully Taison was still on his peaceful streak.

She walked into the house to be greeted by the Taison and the 3 snitches.

"Hey guys. Hey baby." She said dropping her book bag

They all nodded but Taison got up and hugged her. She flinched at his touch but softened returning the gesture.

"I missed you." He whispered as he kissed her cheek

She didn't know what to say. She hadn't missed him, Travis had been on her mind all day.

"I miss you too." She managed to say through thinking

He released her from his grip and sat back on the couch with his boys. The woman decided to cook for him. She took out the only thing they had which was chicken breast and noddles.

She sighed and walked back into the living room.

"Babe I'm going to go get some Alfredo sauce." She said quietly not wanting to interrupt them

He nodded tossing her a bundles of bills. She had no idea where he got this from. He didn't have a job from her knowledge, but she didn't question him. She only nodded and grabbed the bills preparing to walk out.

"Cyn." He called tossing a set of keys at her

She stared at the keys unwillingly. He nodded to her mouthing 'go'. She smiled lightly and left out. She took the long way to the store just enjoying the drive. She even purposely drove by where she met Travis first to see if he was there. There was no luck in finding him so she continued on her journey to the grocery store.

As she turned down every aisle the hope of seeing Travis jumped every time she turned a corner. After about 5 aisles of no luck she just grabbed the Alfredo sauce and headed for checkout.

The drive how wasn't much better than the drive here but Travis still became the main topic of all of her thoughts.

"Ugh stop it Cyn." She scolded herself

She parked the car and shot Travis a text.

Sent:
Hey Jayden no school tomorrow.

She grabbed the small Ralph's bag and made her journey to her dorm. Her pocket vibrated tickling her thigh. She laughed before she realized it was a text message. She pulled her phone from her pocket and read the text.

From Jayden:
Okay. Thanks for letting me know C.

She decided not to text back considering that she was walking into the dorm. She placed the bag onto the table and handed the bundle of bills back to Taison.

"Keep it Cyn." He said pushing it back into her hand

She nodded and tucked the money away into her pocket continuing to finish dinner that was never started.

Her thigh buzzed again and she peaked over her shoulder at Taison who was close to dosing off and so were his friends.

She placed the noddles on the boiler and tapped snitch 1 2 and 3.

"Hey guys. Taison is going to sleep. I think it's time for you to go." She said as nicely as possible

They each raised up a few minutes later and stretched. Taison waved at each of them as they left out.

"Babe go get in the bed." She spoke softly helping Taison up

He nodded and got up dragging himself into the room. After a while she checked on him and heard him snoring peacefully. Once she shut the door she did a small dance plopping onto the couch pulling out her phone.

Sent:
Maybe this outing isn't a bad thing.

From Jayden:
So you'll let me take you out?

Sent:
Sure Jay. And I know your smiling. lol

From Jayden:
I might be and how about tomorrow? You know since you don't have school and all

Sent:
But umm can we stay on campus?

From Jayden:
Why? Taking you "out" on campus wouldn't be taking you out.

Sent:
I'd just feel much safer on campus

From Jayden:
You sure?

Sent:
Yes please.

From Jayden
Okay just to make you happy C.

Sent:
Thanks Jay. I'll see you tomorrow at 7?

From Jayden:
You know it. Now get some beauty sleep. Not that you need it. And I know your blushing right now.

Sent:
Goodnight Jay and I might be.

She sat on the couch eating the food she whipped up. She was on cloud 9 and that feeling would only get better once she was with Travis. It was all coming together and she loved it. Let's just hope this goes right.