026.

"Cyn." He called following after her

"Leave me alone! Let me be, go talk to Rih. I know you do, I know you never plan on cutting her off. So just go....be with her."

He squinted at her now confused.

"That's what you want? You want me to cut-"

"Was my mom right?" She looked up at him frantically

"You think she's right?"

"That's not what I asked."

"No. She isn't. You want my phone. Here. I didn't delete shit so have fun."

He placed the phone in her hand before walking off. It was unlocked. She looked at it then the room Travis escaped to.

She began to cry again feeling as if she was hurting their relationship with the accusations. If Travis gave her his phone then it must be clean.

"You okay?" Tarren asked coming down the stairs

She looked up at him before breaking down. He hugged her as she rested her head against his chest.

"Am I messing it up?"

"Messing up what?" Tarren squinted down at her

"Our relationship. I can't love him how I know I should....I'm scared." She cried

"Scared of what?"

"I don't know. Like everything's my fault. I'm messing it up Tarren. I know I am."

He kissed the middle of her head walking her into the living room.

"I'm going to talk to Trav. Stay here. Watch tv."

She nodded handing Tarren Travis' phone.

Tarren knocked on the door first before walking in. Trav was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Umm you ever think about taking her to therapy?"

"Yeah, but I don't want her to think somethings wrong with her." He nodded

"She thinks this is her fault. She think she's breaking you two apart. But...umm I know she's scared of...you and relationships in general."

"Scared of me? Why?"

"Taison. She thinks everyone's like him. She told me that she can't love you like she know she should because she's scared."

"Where is she?"

"Chill Trav let her breathe for a sec. I think you should take her to therapy and this pregnancy will be good for her too. Just do her right please...my brother got some shit coming to him."

"Not trying to be all in your business but why don't you fuck with him?"

"He hit our mom. My dad use to do the shit so I guess he thought it was okay."

"Damn. Sorry to hear that."

"Fuck him. But real shit take care of my sister. Please, she been through some shit and you seem like her world right now. She's happy with you. Thank you my nigga." They dapped eachother up Tarren stood

"Oh and here. She didn't go through it." He handed Trav his phone

Tarren left out followed by Trav that followed him to the living room.

"Cyn. Come on baby girl."

She looked up him her big brown orbs still watery. He held out his hand to her which she took. He pulled her up and into a hug. She held onto his body wrapping her legs around his waist.

"My big baby." Trav laughed taking her into the room

"I didn't go through your phone. I trust you Jacques." She mumbled into his neck

"Cyn you ever think about therapy?"

Her small body tensed in his arms.

"I think we should consider it...for the baby." He sighed

"Do I need it?" She practically whispered

"I just don't want Taison to still taint your mind or for you to be scared."

"He doesn't taint my mind. I'm fine Travis."

He set her down on the bed and squatted down to her level.

"Do you think that I would ever hit you?" He asked looking up at her

"I'd hope not." She answered after a few moments of silence  

"I'm just trying to help you baby. I'd never hurt you. Ever. I think you should attend therapy."

She nodded.

"I'll make the appointment for the week we get back home and we go to the doctor tomorrow. I'll make the appointment later on."

"Tarren did it. I'll ask him about it later." She stared off speaking in a soft mono-tone

"You okay?"

"Tired."

"You wanna sleep?"

She nodded climbing into bed facing the wall. Travis pulled the cover over her body and kissed her forehead before leaving back into the living room with Tarren.

"She okay?"

"Somewhat. I wanna see her smile again what can we do?"

"Baby shower?"

"Yeah but that's gone be in a couple months. What now?"

"Can you cook?"

"Yeah nigga I can cook." Trav laughed

"Make her dinner and have a dinner like her parents tried to have."

"She did say she wanted to meet my folks. Surprise family dinner?"

"Your folks anything like hers?"

"No they real down to earth."

"Well there you have it. Take her to dinner with your folks."

"I'll take her to therapy first."

"Alright Trav I'm about to go make this appointment. I'll be down here in a bit to tell you what's up."

"Alright. Thanks T." The duo dapped eachother up before parting ways