042.

The woman's breathing became uneven and heavy over the course of 10 minutes. She told herself she wasn't going to cry but she was so angry.

"You okay?"

The woman huffed and released herself from Jacques.

"Did she have to go through what I went through with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"She's younger than me, did she get the silent treatment? Or did she get the Rihanna scares?"

The man just stared at the woman knowing she already had the answer.

"Did she?!"

"No."

Although the duo weren't technically together during the affair, they were together. The woman's pain comes from writing the letters, talking to Tarren about Travis, and holding his child. She could never go to long without thinking about or missing him. While the man was out having an affair.

Tears hadn't left the woman's eye just yet. She sat on the edge of the bed in silence for a moment before trailing into the bathroom.

She couldn't help but feel he didn't miss her. He couldn't even remember how many times they'd had sex. Which means it was far too many times.

Questions flooded through her head, questions only Travis could answer.

"Cyn please come out and talk to me." The man spoke through the door before opening it

"Did you use protection? Could she be pregnant? Were you two dating?"

The man hung his head down before looking up at the woman.

"We weren't dating."

"And the other questions?"

The man just looked away from the woman before turning back to her.

After almost a minute of silence the woman nodded her head before walking to the man.

She placed her hand on his chest in a fist before opening it. She couldn't look at his face. She stared at her hand for a moment before looking up at him.

"I can't forgive you." She looked away from him as a few years fell then wiped her face and left the bathroom.

She went to the closet and pulled the shoebox full of letters down from the top.

"One more to write." She smiled weakly at the man and let out a evenly weak laugh

The man leaned against the bed as she sat her vanity and began to write. He could only imagine what she was writing.

"My hookups with Kylie we're just that, hookups. Please don't leave me over this."

The man crept to the woman's side and read the letter as she wrote it. He snatched the paper from under her pen and crumpled it.

"Why are you writing this? Why are you saying your goodbyes to our child?"

The woman didn't answer, she just pulled out a fresh sheet of paper. She tapped on her vanity with the pen before she began writing.

"Cyn?! Answer me." The man tried to keep his voice down but found it hard

"Cyn!"