039.

"Can we stay here for a while?... maybe until tomorrow."

The man nodded and adjusted himself in bed. Tiredness still weighed heavily on the couple but sleep won't touch either one of the two for hours to come.

"I didn't mean to break my family apart."

"You did nothing wrong princess. You snapped. It's okay."

The man cradled his princess tightly before rubbing her growing tummy. Small giggles released from the woman's mouth.

"Tickle?"

The woman nodded against the mans chest.

"Let's go somewhere. We'll be back when we're tired."

"Where?"

The man said nothing before rising from the bed. He waved her up placing her shoes on for her.

"Where trav?"

"Surprise."

"Wait."

The man stopped just as he started to get up then turned to her. She gripped on to the hem of his sweater before speaking.

"I don't want to fight anymore. I want to be in love and have a healthy baby. I love you. Although being without looked easy from the outside it's been the hardest months of my life. Tarren took me to my doctor appointment a few weeks ago and they told him the baby was really small for me to be as far along as I was. He umm.... knew why. Stress, so he made it his job to get me back to you. Now that I'm here I want to apologize for being away for so long. I need- no we need each other."

The man could see her big brown orbs getting watery. He kissed her forehead and leaned his own against hers.

"Cyn, although I pushed you away, everyday I feel like I'll wake to you being gone. I never know when you're going to get tired of me and leave. You left without a trace, you said nothing. I accept your apology, I just want to enjoy this while it last and I'll keep trying with you until it works, stop leaving me though."

By this time the woman couldn't contain the tears springing from her eyes. She's never actually considered how Travis felt without her.

"I won't leave you. I won't. I'm sorry."

"I know. Just stay with me please. I need you here too."

"Take me home. I want to show you something."

"What about our late night adventure?"

"We can go afterwards."
-
The duo entered Cyn's small home 20 minutes after leaving her parents house. The man followed Cyn upstairs to her bedroom and sat against her bed. The woman returned with a shoe box filled with folded paper and envelopes.

"I wrote you 30 letters maybe. I never had the courage to send them. I wrote one a week and sometimes more."

The man flipped through the envelopes before taking one from the box. It was marked 5 days after she'd left. The woman took the letter from his hands and skimmed through it before reading a section of it.

I thought leaving you was a good idea. I'm beginning to think I was wrong. I love you and I can't see myself without you somewhere close behind but I've been gone for five days and I can't help but think you know where I am.

The woman stopped reading then look up at the man before continuing.

Maybe this baby isn't a good idea. I've set up an appointment to weigh out my options. I don't want this child to grow up in a broken household or not have both of its parents 100%, how I did. So maybe it's best if it doesn't grow up at all. I'll probably send this after I've made my decision. I'm not strong enough to raise a child on my own and would want to give it its best shot. I have some thinking to do, I'll write again soon.
Sincerely, Cynnia

The woman folded the letter up and placed it back in the box as she awaited a response from Jacques.

The man only stared back and forth from the woman's face to his own feet. He had no words for that, she contemplated killing their child.

"I decided against it." She laughed nervous as she walked between the man legs

"I read you that to show you I didn't give up on us."

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. I made the correct choice and were here now."

"Thank you for keeping her." The man pushed the woman's hair behind her ears and cradled her head before kissing her

"Can we cuddle? We haven't done that in forever."

"What about our late night adventure?"

"Can we skip it? I've seen everything in New York anyway."

The duo crawled in bed and held eachother. They missed one another dearly and felt at peace in that moment.

"Babe?"

The man hummed indicating he'd heard her.

"I gotta pee."

He released his grip, the woman helped herself out of bed and to the toilet. She let out a small yelp as the baby kicked making Jacques come in after her.

"You okay?"

"Yeah she just kicks in tender places sometimes."

The man nodded but held a confused expression.

"What?"

"Why do you have that?" The man pointed to her pink vibrator that sat on the counter

She laughed uncontrollably for a few seconds.

"I get horny still, more than usual actually. It's a pregnant woman thing. You weren't around so I had to."

"And now that I'm back?"

"It will still be in use."

"Why? I'm here now and my dick is much bigger than that."

"It's not about size. I don't even stick that thing inside myself, I can't reach that far down over my stomach. It's strictly a vibrator. And we just.....ya know? got back with eachother. I don't want to rush."

"You're pregnant already. There's no rushing."

The woman stayed quiet for a few moments before speaking.

"Travis how would you about getting tested?"