015.

Blush took over her face causing her to look away. He chuckled lightly looking at the hundred dollar painted room.

"Come on baby girl."

She rose to her feet feeling a painful sensation taking over her inner thighs making her wince lightly.

"What about the room?" She asked lowly staring over the money painted floor

"Let em have have it. But Cyn on some real shit....that job has to go."

"But how I going to support myself?"

She knew they'd had sex but that doesn't mean she's quit her job.

"I got you. My girl won't have to pay for anything. I got you baby girl." He wrapped his arms around her small frame

She gasped lowly

"Your girl?" She beamed with happiness

He laughed and laid a small kiss on her neck. She hasn't felt this excited about someone since she's first started dating Taison.

"Yea. My girl."

She was so happy about this relationship that Taison's bitter ass couldn't mess up.  Travis was just all around better. He was a gentleman, he had a job, he was attractive, he was generous, no violent, not to mention he was packing a lot more than Taison's weak ass.

She laughed to herself at that last part. She walked behind Travis to the car where he opened the door for her and shut it.

At home...
This stage was awkward. They date then where is her room now, his room or her room.

"I'm confused." She stated lightly

"I would prefer my room. But it's whatever you'd like."

"You were confused too. Huh?" She laughed

He laughed led her to his room

"Your room is beautiful."

She finally stated after thinking it for the longest. He twirled her into him as he rested on the bed with his legs cocked open.

"Our room baby girl." He corrected

She smiled uncontrollably.

"I'm going to shower. You hungry?"

He nodded.

"Any request?"

"You." He shrugged making her knees weak for a second

Blush took over her face, she hid it behind her messy half straightened hair.

"Nah babe no request. I'll eat some cereal."

"You sure?"

"Yea. Thank you though." He kissed her neck before sending her on her way

She giddily skipped out of the room to her own and danced around finding clothes to lounge in. She didn't have much of her clothes anymore but she had lots of money. She's just go shopping...alone. She hated that Travis wanted to pay for everything.

She never had to endure this much pressure. What others thought was nothing or a nice gesture sent her nerves over the edge. This is how Taison had got her, the nice guy act then during their first argument he swats her down like a fly. A light scar still tainted her cheek from that exact night.

Love wasn't far from her mind when she thought of Taison but it's was the love for his down fall. She wanted him to endure what she had and more. Travis had started the cycle but Cyn wanted to keep it rolling.

She wanted him to be smacked around and hurt like he did her too many times before. He treated like nothing until she honestly felt that way about herself. She was a diamond in the ruff and Travis knew it.

He smiled when thinking of the night before. He knew she was hurting now but it was a sensation she loved enduring. The water ran from her head down her body to her thighs making the sensation stronger. She caught herself dreaming about Travis until the water temperature dropped.

"Shit." She hissed snapping from her thoughts

She got dressed and returned to the hallway before knocking.

"Can I come in?"

"You don't have to ask to go in your own room." Travis commented coming up the stairs with 2 bowls of cereal in hand

"Right." She laughed opening  the door noticing Travis still staring her down

"What Travis?" She laughed nervously

"Your hair. I like it." He pulled at a curl letting it bounce up

"Thanks."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yea. Anything."

"What did Taison do to you?"