030.

Tarren and Taison continued to converse at the door letting Cyn and Travis hear their conversation.

"I'm tired of waiting for him to leave. Come on baby girl."

"No. I don't want to see him again."

"Fuck he gone do?"

"I just don't want to see him. It'll be weird."

"Then don't look." The man picked her up bridal style letting her rest her face in his neck and walked out of the kitchen

The conversation at the door quickly changed.

"This is why I can't come into my own brothers house." Taison laughed

"Nigga. Step! I been not fucking with you, act like you know." Tarren slammed the door and locked it

"Y'all still hungry? Or is it just me?" Tarren added with a smile and rub of his stomach

"We're still hungry." The woman rubbed her stomach

"What you rubbing? You like one day pregnant." Tarren laughed making Travis laugh

She rolled her eyes and held Travis tighter.

"Order something baby girl. I gotta call Vic. He wanted to call after we left the doctors."

He let his princess down and made his way back to the room they shared and called Vic.

Talk to me

Aye we back from the doctors

Word, What they say?

Some shit kinda happened. But I'll tell you the details and shit in the morning. Our flight at 3am tomorrow.

Ok. But how far along is she?

Shit umm... I think she said 3 weeks.

You finna be a dad nigga.

I know. It's all happening so fast like a nigga was just graduating from highschool and now finna have a kid.

Thinking about names?

I don't even know. Like a boy I might want a third but I want him to have his own name and shit and a girl....I'll let Cyn figure that one out and we'll agree on one I guess.

You really like her?

I love you her, Vic. I don't know how but I do.

You think y'all moving too fast? I mean you knew her for what....4 months and she's pregnant.

I know but....I don't know man. I never thought about that before.

How old is she?

19.

You think that this baby and new life shit is going to ruining her life. She's still a teenager Trav, like she's young and pregnant.

I know. I know. Fuck....man look can you scoop us from the airport tomorrow around like 7:30. We got some shit to discuss, you always seem to make me think about shit.

Alright nigga bye.

Travis hung up his phone and thought about his previous conversation. He choose and impregnated a teen over Ri, who wasn't his girlfriend but was more than his friend.