007.

The woman nodded slowly letting Travis pull her away from her old life.
Cyn let Travis drive trusting him to take her somewhere safe. This was wild for her, she'd knew him for under a week and she was running away with him. Reality hadn't hit yet but it was inching closer and closer into her thoughts.

The two pulled up to a nice looking house. She looked between Travis and the house for a second realizing this was his house. He opened her door and helped her out. She followed him into the house into a bedroom.

"You can stay here as long as you need to." He said softly

"Thank you Travis."

"Cyn I'm really sorry about earlier."

"No need to be. He would of killed me of you weren't there."

The woman could tell that her statement made him uneasy so she changed the subject.

"I'm going to get my stuff from car."

"I got it. Just make yourself at home."

He escaped the room shutting the door in the process. Cyn explored the room finding a bathroom and a mirror. She looked terrible. Her necked was badly bruised and her body felt like she'd been run over. She lifted her shirt and tears filled her eyes staining her cheeks. The fear in her heart was replaced by hatred.

She dropped the rest of her clothes and entered the shower. The water burned her bruised body but it was a lovable pain. Water ran over her head letting my hair come back to its natural state. She wanted to be herself again not the battered and bruised shell she was now.

Once out of the shower she noticed her bags were nearly placed against the bed. She let her hair drip leaving a trail of her previous steps as she reached the bags. The woman spent the rest of the night making herself at home. But before she went to bed she stepped out of the room into a hallway with multiple doors.

Her search for Travis' room was cut short by a door opening revealing him. She walked over and looked up at his face before hugging him.

"Thank you."

She felt him wrap one arm around her frame and used the other to pull at her curls making them bounce.

"I like your hair like this." He said pulling away from the hug

They were both lost in each other's presence. For once the woman felt safe and for once the man felt loved.
They shared an intense stare, looking deeply into one another's eyes until Cyn pulled away slightly knocking the two from their trance.

"Thanks once again." She said before escaping to her room placing her body against the door realizing what happened

Travis on the other hand loved the deep connection they shared. He knew for sure he liked Cyn but didn't want to rush her. He actually cared for her feelings and trying to jump in a relationship when she just got out of one, a terrible one at that. He sported a small smile when retreating back to his room. He knew that she felt the contact too, she had to it was too strong not to.
-
Travis traveled from his bed to the restroom brushing his teeth then proceeding downstairs. He was sure Cyn was making breakfast but when he reached the kitchen that wasn't the case.

"What's some?" She asked placing a freshly made piece of cake in front of him

"You made cake for breakfast?" The man laughed

"I wanted some so I made some. If you don't mind." She returned the laugh

"No. Not at all. Mi casa. Su casa."

"I'll be gone in a few months, I just need to get my life together."

"Take all the time you need Princess."

He cut into his cake just knowing she was staring holes in him after he called her princess.

"This is really good by the way."

"Thanks." The woman smiled

"Can you take me to get my car later on today?"

She nodded as she cut herself a slice of cake.

"You made this from scratch? I know I didn't have any cake mix in there."

"Yea. The box cake just taste generic."

"Interesting." The man tilted his fork at her before eating another piece

The woman slipped away from the kitchen to get dressed. Her sprits were still as low as ever so getting dressed was out of the question.

"Sweats. Sweats. Sweats." She mumbled looking through the drawers she occupied the night prior

After 15 minutes of going through the same clothes she gave up her search. She sighed before escaping her room just as Travis was coming up the stairs.

"Umm Trav. Can I borrow a pair of sweats?"

He nodded and waved her into his room going through his closet. She stood by the door not wanting to overstep her boundaries. If she had any.

He came back from the closet with a few pairs of joggers and laid them on his bed.

"Pick your favorite."

She walked over looking over all the prints and styles but ended up choosing the all black pair with Travis down the left leg.

"Thank you." She smiled

"No problem Princess."

She smiled and hid her face behind the joggers as blush bombarded her face. He looked over her face with a laugh.

"Bye Cyn."

She left out and released air from her chest as she entered her room. She slipped on the joggers and a white sports bra with a black jacket zipped up more than hallway so her bra looked like a shirt. She whipped her curly hair into a ponytail and left out. She flattened over her outfit in the hallway never once noticing Travis escape his room.

"See something you like?" Cyn asked noticing a few seconds later

"Yea the joggers. Especially the Travis part."