043.

The woman got dressed quickly. She wanted to see Tarren, he made her feel comfortable. Despite her moving to Houston, away from Tarren, she felt that he never left her. She loved him for never leaving or pushing her away. Consistency was huge for her.

Hurt was the least of what she was feeling. It was hard to wrap her head around the concept of sharing Trav. She had just got him back and she had to share. She didn't want to be a 'babymom'.

The duo made it to Tarren's house within the hour. Cyn used her keys to open the door and immediately walked upstairs to Tarren's room and opened the door.

He was dead sleep but that didn't matter. The woman was in need of a hug and words of encouragement. Jacques has followed her upstairs and watched her from the threshold.

"Tarren."
The woman poked him a few times before shaking him softly

He woke up after a few seconds. He held an upset expression before seeing that it was Cyn.

"What's wrong?"

Just looking at the woman you couldn't tell that anything was wrong but Tarren knew her very well.

"Trav is here."

Tarren had finally sat up. He turned to Trav, they shared a handshake before he turned back to Cyn.

"Now, what's wrong? You didn't come at 5 am for nothing."

"Tell him."
Jacques granted the woman permission

"Jacques has a baby on the way...and not this one."

"What?"

"While we were apart. She's not too far along."

"Who?"

"Kylie Jenner."

The woman wasn't showing any emotion but Tarren grabbed her and hugged her tightly. She needed that.

"I'm not for sure if it's mine. I didn't mean to."
The man ran his hands down his face with a heavy sigh

"It's alright. Y'all gone co-parent?"

"I'm trying to have a family with Cyn."

"A family?"

"Yeah. I made a mistake but I'll clean that up."

"Do you know how much hate Cyn is going to get, for nothing ? She already had to get off social media and no one even knows she's pregnant."

"Tarren, it's okay."
The woman tried to calm him down, she had no idea he would get this upset.

"No, Cyn it's not okay. It's not o-fucking-kay. What did you use to say about when we were younger? You would never what?"

The woman was hesitant to speak, she was embarrassed.

"You would never what?"
Tarren pressed harder

"I would never be a baby momma."

"And look where you're at now, it's not okay Cyn."

"Cyn, lets go."
Travis had enough of this side of Tarren and he could tell Cyn would start to cry if this continued on. The man didn't want to the fact that he has a baby on the way with another woman to affect Cyn negatively in anyway. He knew that Tarren was right, what was going on wasn't okay, but it was just hard to hear.

The man wanted a family with Cyn, he was in love with her and the life she had growing inside her. If he had other responsibilities, he would handle them but he knew where he wanted to be and that was with Cyn.

The woman hugged Tarren goodbye and allowed Travis to pull her out of the room.

"I'm going to talk to Tarren. Wait for me."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I got it princess."

The man stepped back into the room to face Tarren. He didn't like what he had to say but he respected him because of who he was to Cyn.

"Tarren, I fucked up. I know it's not okay but I'm in love with Cyn and refuse to not be in her life."

"What you want might not be best for her. When you were off making another baby she was here, with me. I had to tell her shit would be okay and help her remember she had a reason to live. Have you forgotten what kind of relationship she came from before she met you? She's not okay or fixed, she's still fucked up. What my brother did to her is going to take more than a few months of love and fucking baby to fix."

"I know. I'm trying to give her more than that. I'm trying to show her the love that she never got from a partner. The love that she deserves, I'm trying to show her how I feel about her but when I fuck up my mistakes aren't small. They're hard to get over and they're messy because of who I am."

"That has nothing to do with Cyn. That just means you're going to have to work that much harder to keep shit together. Cyn is so fragile, she could go off the deep end at any moment. Feeling like she has someone in her corner is the only thing anchoring her to earth. If she didn't have us she would have been gone years ago. She might be a lot to handle but Cyn brings light and positivity where ever she goes. Keeping her around is a job well worth what you're getting in return."

"I know."
The man sighed

"Do her a favor and really think about what being with you and all your 'extras' would do to her. Goodnight."
The man was ushered out the room but he didn't budge. He was upset now.

"You want Cyn or something?"

"Nah but I know I could do a better job."

"A better job at what?"

"Knowing her. You don't even know her yet but you got a baby in her and another one on the way with a chick with a hating ass fan base huge enough to make Cyn want to off herself. She wouldn't get that with me. It's nothing but love over here. You're life is messy as fuck and Cyn can't handle shit like that. But you dragging her through it thinking it's for the best."
He shrugged sarcastically
"But unlike you I'm not going to take advantage of Cyn while she's so hurt. When she's better she'll make better decisions."

"You play that brother role so well."
The man laughed in anger

"That's the only role I got in Cyns life. Show yourself out, Champ."