024.

The next morning came so fast.  Cyn's alarm rang off waking up Jacques first. He turned it off not bothering to wake Cyn. He slipped her black ugg boots on her small feet and grabbed her jacket setting it on the bed. He called an über and went along with his business.

He left to the bathroom to do his hygiene. Once that was done he slipped on his matching black male version uggs and black hoodie.

He got the message that the über was outside and he grabbed their bags taking them downstairs.

Once they were in the car he went back up to his room waking up Cyn. Her hair was wrapped and she looked so peaceful.

"Babe get up." He shook her

She huffed and rose from the bed.  He grabbed her jacket helping her put it on and zip it up.

"Go brush your teeth so we can go. The über here."

She drug herself to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Once she was done she made sure she had everything and the duo left the house.

"Sit in the backseat with me." She said pulling him in the back

He sat against the door with her head in his lap and her small body laid out on the other 2 seats. They had a 45 minute drive ahead of them.

At the airport the duo arrived early around an hour early and sat in the terminal.

"You excited baby?" He asked rubbing her arm

"Yea I wanna see my baby."

He shot her a look.

"The one in my stomach Trav chill."

"You getting big."

She gasp slapping his arm.

"I'm playing."

"Am I really getting big?"

"No babe I'm playing."

"Ok I was worried for a second." She laughed
-
Once securely on the plane Cyn's nerves began to kick in.

"I can't wait. I miss home so much."

"Yea I can't wait to meet Tarren." He stated sarcastically

"Your so jealous." She laughed

"There's nothing to be jealous of. I'll beat that nigga up."

"It's not even that serious."

"Cyn I still don't like the thought of him being related...like blood related to Taison."

"He didn't know. Plus Tarren is nice and doesn't act anything like Taison."

"Ok Cyn." He dismissed the conversation

"Your always quick to get mad about my brother but you've damn there fucked Rih and I haven't asked you to block her number or anything. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt when you don't even trust me."

She turned her body away from him stuffing her earphones in her ears.

"Stop shutting me out." He pulled her earphones from her ears