032.

3 months later
The woman made her way into Tarren's house resting at the door.

"Your always here. I don't why you moved out." Tarren laughed helping her in

"My plan was to move out anyway. Now I'm independent."

"I'm proud of you big head."

"Thanks now can we go eat."

"Why are you dressed like your not pregnant?"

"You mean 'cute'. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't be cute. What do you expect me to wear?"

"Sweats and a hoodie."

"Your so lame." She laughed

"Cyn you seem pretty cool about this

"Cyn you seem pretty cool about this. You sure your ready?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine."

The two were going to have lunch at a fancy restaurant.  Wasn't really Cyn's style but it gave her and Tarren a chance to get dressed and out the house. She thought nothing of the gesture but in actuality Tarren had been in contact with Jacques because Cyn had been expressing to him that she doesn't want to contact him despite the agreement they came to when she first came to New York.

 She thought nothing of the gesture but in actuality Tarren had been in contact with Jacques because Cyn had been expressing to him that she doesn't want to contact him despite the agreement they came to when she first came to New York

Throughout the whole car ride Cyn was snapchatting her outfit and her little pudge. Tarren laughed letting her enjoy her moment because once she saw Jacques he knew she was going to flip.

"We're here C."

"Ooh valet. Fancy." She smiled stepping out and flattening out her outfit

Tarren handed the keys to valet and walked her in. He told his name to the clerk and was showed to a table where Jacques was already sat at.

Cyn stopped walking once seeing him and pouted slightly up at Tarren.

"What's going on?" She whispered

"We had a deal Cyn. I'm sorry. Come on."

"No. Tarren you said by the fourth month. I don't want to see him."