040.

"Tested,why?"

The woman could tell he was agitated so she played with her thumbs for a few seconds before speaking.

"It's been months. I just want to make sure."

"You think I did something while you were gone?"

"You didn't come for me and you were still in touch with....her so maybe."

"I expected you to come back."

"After months?!..... Jacques I couldn't stay there knowing you'd be better off without and be your burden. I wasn't mentally prepared for another relationship directly after Taison's so I didn't think about how heavy of a responsibility I was. I was so damaged and torn, I couldn't help myself. I fell in love too fast and maybe that wasn't what was best for either of us. So yes, I left....with hopes you'd come after me to show me I am what you want and that you loved me......Jacques just do it please, for me."

After the woman's small outburst she left the bathroom and the bedroom completely. She made her way downstairs to the hallway closet and pulled out a few bags then drug them to the couch.

The man watched from the staircase as she opened one, taking out a set of baby t-shirts.

"Mommy made the right choice, I can't wait to meet you." She cooed to her belly

The man only smiled then made his way down. When he reached the woman he kneeled in front of her and held her belly. He laid soft kisses on it.

"Mommy made the right choice indeed, daddy can't wait to see his little rager."

He rubbed her belly for some 20 minutes to come. When he finally looked up at the woman she was dozing off.

"Mommy's a lightweight." He kissed her belly for the last time then positioned her on the couch correctly. He then gathered up the bags and put them away before coming back to sit down.

"Cyn, I didn't come after you for selfish reasons. I expected you to come back, for some reason I figured you needed me. Possibly because of money or whatever other perks being "Travis Scott" brings, but you didn't and you don't. I need you more than you will ever need me. You keep me grounded and normal. You brought something to my life that wasn't already altered and fake. Although you came with baggage, helping rid you of those old memories and create new ones with me brought me from Travis Scott to Jacques Webster. I had too much pride to come after you. I tried your Instagram which you deleted, I even called for you over the radio the day you left, you must've been on the plane when it aired. After not hearing from you after the radio broadcast, I shielded my feelings with denial. I knew where you were the entire time but I couldn't face you. I couldn't face the fact that you left me. I couldn't face the fact that I didn't  know how to love you. A few weeks before we met again, I called Tarren and spilled my guts. He told me how you were doing and in the end helped me understand you and understand who you use to be before Taison. I know you're fighting to make it back to being happy and I apologize for postponing your greatness."

By this time to woman was wide awake. She couldn't speak. Small tears escaped her orbs  as she stared at Travis. He stared back.

"I'm ready now."

"For what?"

"To go back to Houston.....to go back home."

"The house is ready. Did y-"

"No...home with you."

The man stared at the woman with a slightly questioning expression.

"Yes."

Jacques raced to her from the other end of the couch and hovered over her before kissing her. He tangled his hands in her hair adding more passion to the kiss.

"J-Jacques."

The man pulled away, the duo was still face to face. He hummed letting her know he'd heard her.

"You're making this hard."

"How?"

"I'd like you to get tested before we have sex."

The man back away from the woman's face and nodded.

"Okay....I'll make an appointment in the morning."

She nodded before making her way upstairs followed by Travis.

"Go away. I don't want you hearing this."

"Hearing what?"

She picked up her vibrator before showing Jacques.

"No. Stop using that." The man took the vibrator from her hands then snapped it in half

"Jacques! What the fuck?!"

The man placed his hand behind her neck and indulged in another kiss. The small woman tried pushing him away although she was enjoying herself.

"Jac-"

"Hush princess I can use a condom."

The woman stopped fighting allowing him to take her to her bed. He pulled her dress up over her head then pulled her lace panties down around her ankles.

He took the condom from his wallet then unbuttoned his jeans and wiggling them to the floor along with his boxers.

"Legs Up baby."

The woman laid on her back with her legs in the air. He placed them on his shoulders then rolled the condom on his large member.

"Baby be gentle."

"Shhh."

He slid in the woman slow and deep. He could already hear her cursing. He worked his way into the woman cautiously.

"Feel good?"

"Mmhmm deeper please."

Then man sped up his pace and pounded the woman until she tried to push him out.

"No fighting baby, we've waited to long for this." He grabbed her tiny hands and pinned one down of each side of her

"Jacques! Jacques! Please!"

The woman's legs shook violently against his chest making him slow down his pace.

"I missed you so much."

"Oh yeah?"

Moans filled the room again as he sped up once more.
-
Cyn fell asleep immediately after they were done. Jacques on the other hand couldn't sleep. He had something on his mind.

He was keeping something from Cyn and couldn't bare to shatter her world again.