041.

The man pondered the idea for almost two hours before feeling Cyn stir in her sleep.

"Hold me." She whined lowly scooting toward the man

He wrapped the woman up in his embrace placing his hand on her stomach. He opened his mouth to speak but decided against it. After a few minutes the woman spoke.

"I'm hungry. You?"

"No. What do you want?"

"Grapes. Red ones. They're in the fridge."

"You love me?"

The man rubbed the woman stomach in circles as Cyn groggily answered.

"Yeah, of course."

"You want to be with me forever?"

"Where's all this coming from?"

"I just want to know."

"I want to be with you as long as god has planned. Is something wrong?"

"...Nah, I just wanted to know where your head was."

"My head and heart is with you. You don't have to question that anymore I'm s-"

"You don't have to apologize anymore. I just want you here forever and hoped you wanted the same."

"I do."

Those two words smacked a grin on the mans face. She'd be saying that sooner than she thought. The man knew she wanted to move a bit slower since their fall out and he didn't want to scare her off. He just had to know what she thought about the idea and he had to be discreet about it.

"I'm going to grab your grapes baby. You still tired?"

"Yeah, I just need a midnight snack."

"It's 3am."

The man slipped out of the room and down the stairs. He felt around for the hall light until he found it. A door was cracked open letting in a draft, he walked down the hall to close it but had the strongest urge to open it.

"Baby." The man stopped quickly and looked at the small woman's face

"Why are you up?"

"I wanted ice cream too."

"What's in here?"

"Tarren's ex Angela stayed here with me while I was going through losing you."

"Oh alright."

The man shut the door and fixed the woman's strange midnight snack before they both retired to the couch.

"Tarrens ex *the man laughed* what happen between them? I thought Tarren was single."

"So did I. He's never one to have a girlfriend, he only had sex with girls, never dated them. They were together for a couple months but she kept going back and forth with her ex. He felt like backup so he stopped dealing with her."

"Sheesh."

"Her ex is kinda like a celebrity, well at least he was. He's not really anymore, she's more a celebrity than he is."

"Who is he?"

"Rob Kardashian. Could you believe that? I'd never would've thought that she'd date a fat boy."

The man breath hitched in his throat. The ties he had with the Kardashian family could destroy the life he's trying to begin with Cyn.

During their split he had more than a few affairs with the youngest sister in the clan. The man manage to keep it from the public but Cyn being friends with Angela could jeopardize the happiness being built. It's been less than 2 days and he'd lied twice.