035.

The woman walked th the door and looked back at a distraught Travis then at her growing belly. She shook her head disapprovingly and left the room.

"More food for me anyway."

The woman cheesed and wobbled a little faster to the car. She took her plate from the bag and set it in her lap before opening it.

 She took her plate from the bag and set it in her lap before opening it

"Jesus Christ I'm about to kill both these plates."

Meanwhile with Taison.....
"Aye what we gone do about that bitch nigga Tarren?"

"Nothing Taison damn. Just be done with them."

"Candy who fucking team are you on?!"

"Your of course baby but you don't live that life anymore. Get over it. I mean what you gone do purge them."

"Yes. Something. He hiding them and that other goof Travis took my fucking girlfriend and got her pregnant."

"That's why you on her. Why your goofy ass still here then?"

"Candy shut your ass up. You gone help me or what?"

"Help you what?"

"Just give me your phone."

"Taison I'm not helping you ruin that girl life. I met her and she's not what you say she is. Your the fucking psycho."

"Look I'm not even about to hurt her. Just plant some lies in the tabloid. She's gullible C I'm telling you."

"What are you going say?"

"I don't know yet. I wanna say some foul shit like he has gonorrhea or he got a secret child."

Candy looked at him in disgust but interest at the same time.

"After that I'll be done fucking with them. Promise."

"Whatever here T."

Candy threw the man her phone and left the room they shared. The man smirked as she left then continued thinking about Cyn's life.

Once he figured out what he wanted to say he called TMZ as an anonymous tip off.

Hello this is TMZ are you calling to leave a tip,discuss something published or have an issue with the website?

I have a tip that you guys should be interested in. Travis Scott's child mother had an affair. The child isn't his. I'd like to stay anonymous.

Any idea who the mother is?

Of course her Instagram is @CynnieMouse.