019.

Daddy in the mm.🤗💓🤘🏾
Favorite photo of him btw.

Cyn played with Travis' lips and facial features like a child since she couldn't sleep.

"Cyn what you doing?"

It was only 2 am and his morning voice sent her over the edge.

"Talk to me. I'm bored."

"Go to sleep."

"No. I'm borrrreeedddd." She whined

"What you wanna talk about?"

"Your voice is....geez."

"What?" He laughed

"Yummy." She laughed

I opened his eyes and looked over at her with a smirk making her hide her face.

"Come here."

"I'm here already."

He patted his lap slightly helping her climb on to it.

"What you wanna talk about?"

"Remember I use to call you Jayden." She laughed throwing her head back slightly

"You tried to call me Ana."

"The only name I could think of at the time."

"I gotta question."

She waved for him to continue.

"You liked me from the beginning?"

"Yeah. I felt safe with you."

"Can't believe you still remember that." She added

"How could I forget?"

She giggled slightly hiding her face again. Travis laughed too and tangled his fingers in her hair.

"It's my voice huh?" He asked making her nod

"How? I'm not doing anything?"

"It's deep and raspy....plus I'm sitting on Jacques and I know you feel me laying on him."

"Yea but I wasn't gone say anything but you making him hard." He laughed covering his face

She removed his hands kissing his lips. He grabbed waist roughly causing her to moan.

He felt up her body taking off her shirt.

"What happen to your sweats?"

"Took them off."

He slid off his pajama pants pulling her underwear to the side sliding into her.

"Travis." She moaned in his ear

He held her small body against his wrapping his arms tightly around her waist not letting her pull away.

He moved into her slow and deep listening to her whimper and whine in his ear.
-
She laid down snuggling in his neck.

"Trav?"

"Mm"

"Just stay up with me. Don't fall asleep on me."

"Ok baby girl."

The duo stayed up for hours just holding one another and every few minutes Cyn would make sure he's up by squeezing his cheek and he'd reply with "I'm up."
-
"Babe the suns rising." Cyn laughed as the sun peaked through the duos curtain

"You kept me up all night." He laughed slightly

"Me?"

"Yes. You. I wouldn't have kept you up if you didn't wake me up. This is your fault."

"Breakfast?" She rolled her eyes with a laugh

He nodded giving a deep yawn and stretch. Cyn hopped up sliding on her shorts and made her way downstairs.

She made simple eggs, bacon and toast and climbed the stairs to their room.

"Here baby." She set his plate in his lap and left again returning with orange juice

"Damn Trav I left for 2 seconds and half your plate is gone."

"I was starving." He laughed laying back playfully before returning to his plate

"Now can I sleep?" He asked setting his plate on the nightstand

"Umm one more thing. Can I heard 90210? I kinda rushed out the studio before hearing it after Vic asked about Taison."

"I'll meet you down there."

She smiled before kissing his cheek and grabbing his plate. She went downstairs to wash their dishes as he drug himself for bed throwing a hoodie over his head and going downstairs.

He sat on the couch waiting for Cyn but after what seemed like forever he dosed off. Cyn entered the room looking at her tired soldier. She giggled running upstairs to get her phone after thinking to take his picture.

Once she retrieved her phone she sat in front of him positioning his phone. The flash shined from her phone to Travis' face accidentally making him look up at her.

"The picture still cute." She mumbled

"Let me see."

She say next to him on the couch and showed him. She stared over the picture for a while also before looking up seeing Travis was sleep again. She decided to let him sleep.

Better yet she curled up next to him laying down body and before she knew it she too was sleep.