034.

"How did I make that choice?" The mans confused expression only angered the small woman

She stared at the still confused man as she held back tears. She bit her lip and shook the keys in her hand.

"Co-parenting. We have to work on that. Thanks for the gifts. I'll see you in Houston." The woman set the keys on the table and left the kitchen

"Cynnia, talk to me. How was that my choice?" The man walked behind his wobbling princess

The woman stopped her wobble and held stomach turning back to Travis walking past him. The man turned and followed her blocking the door she was trying to open.

"Move I have to pee." She whined trying to move his hand

"Tell me."

"Move Jacques." She slapped her thigh multiple times as she whined

"Tel-"

"You chose her over me! You made me feel like a charity case when I loved you!"

"I didn't chose her."

"Don't lie. I saw the pictures and why'd you wait so long to come for me. You knew exactly where I was and I waited for you! I waited for you for a long time. Now I'm done waiting."

"Okay. Can I at least see you again tomorrow before I go back to Houston?"

"No. Jacques I really have to pee."

"I'm not letting you in till you say yes."

"Tarren has other bathrooms." She laughed wobbling away

"You can't out walk me Cyn."

"Okay, yes!" She turned back going into the bathroom

Once the woman emerged from the bathroom she crossed her arms and huffed up at Travis.

"I'm coming at 3 tomorrow be ready princess."

"Bye Jacques."

"Bye baby girl."

The man gave the woman a wink and left to gather his things before leaving.

"Tarren?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to head home."

"Why?"

"Travis is coming to get me tomorrow and I need to be ready. With this bump it's hard to find things to wear. That's a process, plus all my midnight snacks are at home."

"Alright fatty call me when you get there."

"Bye T."

Cyn gathered her cake before leaving. Once at home the woman stripped and rumbled through her clothes looking for pajamas. She came across the joggers Travis gave her.

"Why do I still have these?" She mumbled sliding them on and grabbing another shirt

She made her way to the kitchen and grabbed a package of Oreos with the gallon of milk. She made her way to the couch and sat down.