031.

"I want to be alone."

"I'm sorry baby girl."

"Jacques. Please, I want to be alone."

"Umm okay I'll be downstairs with Vic." The man whispered before escaped the room

He sighed as he cascaded the stairs.

"She good?"

"I don't even know. She not even looking at me. This is just hard."

"Let her cool off then go talk to her but umm...you gotta interview tomorrow."

"No I don't."

"Yeah. I gotta do a radio appearance and I don't wanna do that boring shit by myself so I told em you was coming too."

"What the fuck Vic." The men laughed

"It's at 12. So you gotta get up."

"Can Cyn come? I don't wanna leave her here I just wanna have her close to me."

"Yea. She can just sit in."

The men continued talking while Cyn sobbed on the phone to Tarren.

Hello

Wassup BigHead

Can you visit me any sooner like tomorrow maybe?

Are you crying? What happened?

He doesn't want me her anymore T. I'm fucking up his life.

What are you talking about?

I'm fucking up his life. His relationship with Rih, my problems, I'm needy and clingy and....and he doesn't want me here.

Aye look...umm Im going come out there in 2 weeks. Can you last for two weeks?

Yea.

Alright call me later. Like tonight and tell me how you doing okay.

Okay.

Bye C.

Bye T.

The woman released air from her chest and rested her tired jet lagged body in bed, sleep hadn't touch her yet so she started at the wall deep in thought.
-
Hours later Travis climbed the stairs finding his princess sleeping. The room looked sorta plain and clean but he brushed it off and took this opportunity to hop in the shower.

He exited the bathroom finding his princess sitting Indian style watching tv never once looking at him. He could see her puffy eyes and pink nose instantly knowing that she'd been crying. That was never his intention.

She took a deep breath and removed herself from the bed and walking past Travis to the bathroom to shower. Once out the shower she dressed warmly in tights and hoodie then wrapped her hair in a top knot.

She did nothing but climb in bed and go back to sleep. She had a big day ahead of her tomorrow.

Next morning around 9
Travis woke up and cut off his 9am alarm in an empty bed. He sat up and stretched.

"Cyn!" He called hearing the house completely silent

"Cyn!" He called louder hearing nothing

He got up and looked out the curtain not seeing her car and began to panic. He jogged to the closet and swung it open not seeing her clothes.