006.

The next day consisted of nothing but continuous day dreaming of what the night held. Taison never noticed this but caught hint of her calling him Jay instead of Tai that morning. He brushed it off as a common mistake, but it was more than that.

Little did they both know Cyn was slowly but surely falling in love with Travis. This was the same case for Travis but neither wanted to face the music. You could call this love at first sight but neither of the two believed in luck, their lives had been too hard. They'd given up on luck a long time ago and it seemed almost impossible for it to go back to how it was before.

"Baby?!" Taison yelled snapping Cyn out of her trance

"Yes. Sorry baby." She apologized

"I'm heading out with the guys for a bit."

"When you coming home?"

"Prolly tomorrow." He kissed her cheek before leaving 

She jumped around for the third time that week and whipped out her phone shooting Travis a text.

Sent:
Can you come by my house? You know for our outing?

From Jayden:
😊 yea meet me out side at 7

Cyn resumed her daydreaming and slow attempt to get ready and by 6:45 she was ready, staring at herself in the mirror making sure every detail was correct.

She didn't wear anything to flashy only some nice jeans and a long sleeve shirt to cover the scars that still tainted her delicate body. She walked outside to get Travis around 6:50 and to her surprise he was there, leaning against his car.

"Travis." She laughed trying to keep from blushing

"Cyn." He greeted  holding out a very small bouquet of flowers

"Thanks." She smiled taking them from his hand

The walk inside was short, a little too short for Cyn as she tried to stop her nerves from getting the best of her.

Once inside the house she climbed onto the counter grabbing a vase. Travis couldn't help but laugh.

"You could of asked for help."

"Yea but I think I got it." She laughed filling it with water

She placed the bouquet in the water and sat down next to Travis.

"You hungry?" She asked breaking the silence that came over them

He nodded so she bounced up and began to fill a plate with a few things she'd cooked earlier to pass the time.
She set it in his lap and turned on the tv trying to find something interesting to watch.  She looked at him and noticed he wasn't paying attention to the tv but to his food.

"Trav breathe." She laughed

"You pretty good at this." He said pulling away from his food for a second to laugh

"Let me get that for you." Cyn grabbed his plate and took it into the kitchen

"So you rap?"

"Yea. Surprised you haven't heard of me." He laughed coming into the kitchen leaning against the counter

"I'm surprised you brought someone home." Cyn heard beyond Travis

Her heart stopped as she looked beyond him to Taison.

"Baby this is Travis." Her voice shook