023.

The man followed behind Cyn once hearing a car door shut. He swung the door open seeing her pulling out of the driveway.

"Cyn!" He called trying to stop her

It was no use the woman left. She was under so much pressure it was tearing her apart. She just needed Travis to understand. She was going to show him, he had to see.
-
Travis had called the woman's phone once she left hearing it ring from in the house he sighed.

She'd been gone for almost 2 hours. He thought of everything that could go wrong or that could happen to her. It was stressing him out.

He sat on the couch resting his arm over his head when he heard the door open. He snapped his neck toward the door seeing Cyn.

He stood up walking over to her pulling her small body into him.

"Don't ever leave again. I'm sorry." He kissed her forehead before pulling her back into him

"I got tickets."

"I'll pay them."

"No Travis plane tickets. That's where I went, to the airport and bought tickets to New York."

"To tell your parents?"

"Yea and to let them meet you and umm face the music I guess. I umm...see myself with you in the future and I want to show my parents who by baby is."

"Don't leave again. You had a nigga stressed."

"I'm sorry. Love you baby."

Just then the door open making the duo turn to face it. Cyn furrowed her eybrows turning back to Travis.

"You weren't answering your phone." Rih said looking past Cyn

"I'm with my girl you can't just be popping up to my house. No disrespect or anything but I need my space with my baby...and my girl."

"She's pregnant?" Her eyes widened

"Yea but I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"Yea whatever." She left with a smirk

" She left with a smirk

"Love you too." He finally replied

"What's her deal? Why does she like...hate "us"."

"Jealous. But she doesn't matter. This does." He held the woman's small stomach

"We leave for my parents house in a few days. We can go to the doctors out there."

The man nodded.

"What do you want for lunch?"

"Breakfast."

"I got you baby."

Cyn left to the kitchen making pancakes from scratch and hash browns.

Once she was done she made his plate and went back into the living room. Travis was sleep on the couch.

"Aww I stressed my baby out." She laughed shaking him lightly

He moved her hand from him finding sleep again.

"No babe wake up. It time to eat."

"Feed me." He mumbled in that voice that drives her wild

She positioned herself on his lap with a leg on each side parting the hashbrowns. She scooped it up tapping his lip with the fork lightly making him open his mouth.

His eyes were still shut as he was fed. Once she finished feeding him she placed the plate on the table and laying on his chest letting him wrap her in his arms.

1 day before leaving to N.Y (5 days)
"Babe I'm not to sure about this."

"What you mean? This will be good to meet your parents."

"I know but my mom is so...I don't know. Hateful."

"I doubt that she's that bad."

"Babe you don't know. Trust me."

"What she do to you?"

"Nothing. She was just not there for me."

"It could of been worse."

"Not to me.

"Well it couldn't have been that hard. You got into college and you turned out perfect."

"You'll see. I promise. My mother holds her tongue for no one. By the way Tarren is picking up from the airport."

He squinted at the woman.

"Don't look at me like that. You want to meet my family then meet the WHOLE family."

"That nigga ain't family."

"Let's not start. I haven't said anything about you girlfriend popping up to your house like it was normal AFTER she saw that I was here the first time."

"Chill baby cakes."

The woman walked pass Travis to the closet grabbing a few more pairs of clothes for the trip. She'd only be staying out there for 3 days but she wanted to be prepared.

"You think it's a girl?" She asked staring at Trav through the mirror

"What happen to you thinking you weren't even pregnant?" He laughed

"I don't know. You've been rubbing on my tummy so much it got me thinking. Maybe I am." She giggled

"I hope so." He wrapped his arms around her tightly

"I'm so in love with you." She mumbled never breaking his stare

"Took the words right from my mouth pumpkin."

"Where did god hide you?" She laughed now hiding her face in embarrassment

"Don't hide it. I love seeing you smile." He turned her body to him picking her up and sliding her on the dresser

Her breath hitched. His smile turned into a smirk sliding her to the edge of the dresser.

"No sex. We gotta pack." She barely whispered

"Who said anything about sex?"

He pulled her more to the edge making the back of her head slide against the bottom of the mirror. He pulled her tights to her knees lifting her legs running his hands down her smooth thighs.

His breath against her pearl sent chills up her spine. The duo never lost eye contact before he began swirling his tongue around her pearl.

She moaned going to shut her eyes. He grabbed her waist making her look at him again. He wanted her to see him make her cum.

"God Travis." She struggled to get out

She latched her hand to his head pushing his tongue deeper into her. He continued as she struggled to keep her eyes open.
-
She slid off the dresser pulling up her tights walking into the restroom to clean herself up. Travis licked over his lips following her in to brush his teeth.

"Why'd you want to keep my eyes on you?"

"I wanted you to see the joy I get in my eyes when I'm tasting you." He said wiping his hands before walking out

The woman followed him out to resume packing.

"Let's get some sleep. We got a big day ahead of us."

"Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight."