010.

She got dressed and set up a duffle bag. In it she threw the last few pairs of lingre she owned. She hated herself for this, if she didn't try to be sneaky she'd have a stable home. The woman found herself crying, she quickly wiped her face and threw whatever makeup products she had in her possession in the bag.

She threw her hoodie over herself and escaped the room. It was still kinda early in the day so she didn't have to say much to Travis.

"I'll be back." She yelled once at the front door

She heard his doorknob jiggled so she hurriedly shut the door and got in the car.

The drive to Magic consisted of crying and doubtful thoughts. She figure that she'd only work until she had 500 thousand then she'd be set with a house and a new car that didn't reek of Taison.

She gathered herself as she entered the club trying to put a smile on her face. After many attempts she stopped forcing it once she reached the all black door with BOSS written on it.

She knocked opening the door slightly. The man behind the desk squinted at her for a second trying to recognize her but once he had no luck he motioned for her to take a seat.

"You must be new." He began

She nodded

"What can I do for you?"

"I need a job." She spoke trying to contain the tears that threatened her eyes

"Look don't cry. You got the job I'll have someone show you around for a few days. That fine with you or you like to fly solo?"

"That's fine." She nodded

"Candy! I'm Rich by the way." He roared

"I'm right here boss."

"Show her around for a few days. What's your name?"

"Cyn."

"I'm Candy. Come on Cyn." She waved her up

Cyn waved goodbye to Rich and followed Candy out.

"Okay so here's your locker. Next to mine and I'll go dance in a few. I need you to watch because when I come back you'll be announced. And you sure you want to be called Cyn?"

"Not much you can bring from Cyn. So yeah I guess."

"Okay girly go get pretty at that station and I'll be right there."

Cyn sat down at her new station and began looking over herself in the mirror. Tears took over her face as she took out her makeup.

"It's always hard the first night. Trust me it gets better." Candy rubbed her shoulder

"I'm sorry I just hate that it had to come to this."

"Don't apologize we all went through it. But once the money comes in it'll all be worth it."

Cyn nodded and wiped her face beginning her make up.

"You ready?" Candy asked once Cyn was dressed

She nodded and followed her to the stage. Candy walked out as they introduced her gaining much praise. She watched from behind the curtain as she worked her magic and by the end of her dance the entire stage was covered in dollar bills.

"Your up next." She soothed as she walked backstage

"We have a new comer tonight. Show her some love! Welcome Cyn to the stage!"

The crowd went up as she walked onto stage. The only person that had ever seen her this close to naked was Taison. She was nervous and it showed. She looked back at Candy who was cheering her on. She smiled at her and began to dance seductively. She began to get whistles and this job almost became fun.

Once the song ended she scooped up some bills that were on the floor and ran to Candy.

"Told you you could do it." She nudged her

"So how does this work? Is there a schedule?"

"You work 3 times a week at the least. At least 4 hours a day. Keep your tips and whatever money you get on stage, Rich takes a cut of but you get the rest. Simple."

"So what do we do now?"

"Work the floor. You know lap dances and what not."

She nodded dropping the money from her arms and walking out to the floor.

"So I see you got the hang of this?"

"Kinda." She said stopping at the door

"We'll keep up the good work."

She nodded and proceeded to the floor.

"You sure your not going out with us?" Candy asked at the end of the night

"I just really need sleep." Cyn said wiping her face free of makeup

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

She waved and jumped as a thick envelope dropped on her vanity.

"That's your cut from tonight. Good job." Rich said before walking out 

She shoved it in her bag before changing back into her normal clothes and leaving. She'd been gone since 11 this morning and it was going on 9o'clock. She was enjoying her job so much she forgot about the time.

She had no key so she knocked on the door.

"It's open!" Travis yelled from inside

She cursed herself for not trying first but ran to her room once in the house. She plopped face first into bed.

"Safe." She relaxed

"Cyn!"